Statue Mamegyorai---1/3 scale ALIEN Quadrilogy Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Prime1. Sculpted by same guy. Kotobukiya-ish pose. Superior paint app. I'm hoping it will be the last A L I E N I buy. But who am I kidding? Lol!

The sculpt on this remains the best I have ever seen. But their execution of the product fell short. There are many puzzling issues, but the biggest fail here would be the separate dome piece. There is zero reasons why they could not permanently affix the dome to the head just as CoolProps and Prime 1 did. I am also confidant in rewatching their assembly video from a few months back that it was a massaged piece where everything was hand worked to ensure proper fitment of the pieces.

Yep. Prime1. Sculpted by same guy. Kotobukiya-ish pose. Superior paint app. I'm hoping it will be the last A L I E N I buy. But who am I kidding? Lol!

Awesome to hear, as I absolutely love that Koto pose. This one would be a must have for me as well, if only it came with that great custom paint job.

It would have been an instant buy, if not for such a lame paint application. Eno?s repaint is beyond glorious and jawdroping. Thanks for making a review on YouTube. Very much appreciated.

Mamegyorai arrived today, here's my report :

Worth Every Penny! Well done Mamegyorai! :clap

On mine, no problems with the Dome fitting, it fitted perfectly into place, no need to use tape at the nose, it's very secure against the lip.
Secondly no issues with any parts fitting, it just went together perfectly, a brilliant job!

I know Jasons 4K review mentioned some problems but i'm not seeing them on my apart from a couple of paint chips which i'm happy to accept.

It's also huge! No photograph or video will do this piece justice, it needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.
The base diameter alone is 14.5" Inches (36.8cm).

Best statue i've ever owned and if your a long time Giger ALIEN fan then this is for you 100%.
ALIEN :yess:

I'm so happy for ya brother! I need to figure out what to do with mine. I was afraid that returning it and getting a new one I'd be just as disappointed, but you are giving me hope.

I'm so happy for ya brother! I need to figure out what to do with mine. I was afraid that returning it and getting a new one I'd be just as disappointed, but you are giving me hope.

What problems have you been having?
Sorry not been following.

Here's those images i promised on the Youtube review page showing all the pipes and the socket fittings.
I've taken detailed images of the pipe hole & pipe itself which your having a problem with so you can compare, hope these help.
I did not photograph the dome as not much to show there.

Image link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PyGZoUq2EoW4OXP28TJ31oIJggXoYckd?usp=sharing

Thanks soooo much. Your dorsal tubes look a lot better than mine, especially the one that I had to fold paper under to get it to sit correctly while causing a gap on the other side. I may just return mine.

Very, very good review of this Chap. Oh gosh, still not convinced as the price is a burning acid whole in the wallet. The paint job is a joke, and even the details are a bit washed in places. It is the most accurate remake of the suit and I am impressed to what length they went here, but why not make it 110 percent at the finish line? Don?t wanna bad-mouth about a great product, especially as I honestly can not afford it, but a bitter taste there is. I hope Prime1 does show soon more detailed material from their Big Chap, as that one might be the only one I can spend money on. Again, thanks for the very detailed review.

Very, very good review of this Chap. Oh gosh, still not convinced as the price is a burning acid whole in the wallet. The paint job is a joke, and even the details are a bit washed in places. It is the most accurate remake of the suit and I am impressed to what length they went here, but why not make it 110 percent at the finish line? Don?t wanna bad-mouth about a great product, especially as I honestly can not afford it, but a bitter taste there is. I hope Prime1 does show soon more detailed material from their Big Chap, as that one might be the only one I can spend money on. Again, thanks for the very detailed review.

You're in luck, they have been fully revealed and there are two to choose from. They are not up to the accuracy on this or Coolprops versions sadly, but they're nice....

This is my AP. The dome took some finessing to get on correctly, but it fits and stays in place. Absolutely gorgeous piece!

80ad1e5240a9577e65bf4dd6d0fa5f7a.jpg
f73177c3dde82f891dff19b23bedc7cc.jpg

d42a953bd2dfd9f9dcba358aeac02093.jpg

4b85844da1ca97fa7b272d7d36156924.jpg

Last edited:
How'd you manage to snag an ap?!?!!
It was complete luck! I bought it from another forum member and he didn't even mention it was an AP. The seller also turned out to be a pretty well known guy at a well known statue company. I've had really crappy luck for a while so this was an awesome surprise!

I have no idea how many AP's were made...?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

It was complete luck! I bought it from another forum member and he didn't even mention it was an AP. The seller also turned out to be a pretty well known guy at a well known statue company. I've had really crappy luck for a while so this was an awesome surprise!

I have no idea how many AP's were made...?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Looks great brother! What did you do to finesse the dome?

Back