Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks fine. Not great, but fine. And I think I?ll be happy to have this in my collection.

I?m just wondering what it would?ve looked like we properly styled rooted hair. I know most of us prefer sculpted for various reasons, but some of these imo would?ve worked better with rooted hair like the JL Aquaman, where the sculpted just looks to thick and heavy.

I prefer sculpted in general but I can't help thinking how much better this would be with rooted. Here it just looks like a black blob, I wouldn't have guessed this was 1/3 scale by looking at it

The sculpt was good but didn't look like gadot on the 1/2 scale IMO

I do think this 1/3 is the better sculpt so would be interesting to see rooted

Yeah am interested to see this one, hopefully I won't regret cancelling but I'm trying to stick to comic pieces

Yup, so glad I kept my order now. And I'd love to see P1 tackle that golden armor as well, as it looks like it would make for an awesome statue. I wasn't sure about it before, but with the helmet and wings it's absolutely epic!

Yup, so glad I kept my order now. And I'd love to see P1 tackle that golden armor as well, as it looks like it would make for an awesome statue. I wasn't sure about it before, but with the helmet and wings it's absolutely epic!

I think I’ll be fine with 3 Prime 1 WW statues and honestly I’m not sure I like that gold armour all that much. But I expect that once I see the movie I’ll change my mind.

This coming at this timing with the WW84 trailer dropping is pretty nice. Kinda pumps me up a bit more to get this!!

Agree. I was thinking about canceling this after the 1/3 Cavill armpit debacle but the trailer has me excited to see how this turned out. Getting charged on Thursday the 12th.

Back