Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics up on collectors group on FB. Not gonna panic yet but they are not looking very good atm. Hoping bad lighting & camera angles

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
9647436d40016d481b18d24095d5f665.jpg
70375776abce935e0c96780f3a989bee.jpg
21445e40aa5a864b4daf139a40786814.jpg

No camera or angle helps with those armpits I'm afraid...
This is true. I can only hope it's fixed before it starts shipping or if it has already shipped then hope it can be fudged up some or something

Can't be. This thing looks like a total fail copy from some shady factory. This is horrible.

Look at the headsculpt.and hair. Nononoo can't be true.

Part of me wishes that these photos weren’t posted to the forums. Heck I wish they weren’t posted to the Facebook groups to begin with. When will people learn not to rely on badly taken photos, as it always causes the same knee jerk reactions.

But at least here rather than going for the headsculpt (which is maybe due to lighting, angle and camera lens making it look subpar) the reasonable complaints have to do with the fitting on the fabric suit itself. For the first hour on the Facebook group, all anyone was reacting to was the face, or the unknown intentional change in the hair.

Anyone who relies on that first photo with the comparison shot (with bad lighting, angle and lens) and decides to cancel (which some have done so in the past few hours) based solely on how they perceive the facesculpt has come out (but not the fitting) instead of waiting a day or so until better shots come out to confirm, maybe shouldn’t be collecting statues.

Prime 1 have turned into sideshow, you're literally taking a gamble on the finished piece which didn't used to be the case

This is why i ordered the QS 1:3 Joker. Quality in design and QC has been dropping off lately for Prime 1.

I do like that he looks a little less pissed off in the new sculpt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Other than correcting the hair I don’t believe the sculpt has actually changed (which is why badly taken photos in a lot of cases shouldn’t be shared). It may be softer, but that’s probably due more to paint than sculpt. We really need better taken photos to make an informed opinion, one way or the other.

Other than correcting the hair I don?t believe the sculpt has actually changed (which is why badly taken photos in a lot of cases shouldn?t be shared). It may be softer, but that?s probably due more to paint than sculpt. We really need better taken photos to make an informed opinion.
Hopefully this week. Still not sure where these actual pictures came from. I mean does someone actually have it already or is it a knock off or is this from an actual prime1 employee

Hopefully this week. Still not sure where these actual pictures came from. I mean does someone actually have it already or is it a knock off or is this from an actual prime1 employee

I’m thinking that they are real, but just taken as per usual by someone in China (or wherever) who doesn’t know how to take half way decent photos.

They were sourced by someone posting the shots on Whatsapp I think.

you can really tell the new pics were taken under very bright lighting in some factory, so I'm sure the paint won't look that flat and the costume won't look that washed out. The only thing I can't really tell is if the armpits have always looked like that.

You can tell from the pics that the proto suit is put together from 3 pieces: body suit and arms sleeves, but in the production piece the suit is in one piece and chinese workers didn't figure it out a effective way to avoid the ampit thing NEITHER P1 had told them how to do it because the proto didn't do it that way.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

SS Batman PF had a cloth armpit issue as well. Myself and others were able to fix the issue by sliding a credit card up into the armpit, forcing the material into place.

Maybe this can be similarly corrected if the issue is real.

:dunno

SS Batman PF had a cloth armpit issue as well. Myself and others were able to fix the issue by sliding a credit card up into the armpit, forcing the material into place.

Maybe this can be similarly corrected if the issue is real.

:dunno

So with the Batman PF, the fabric costume somehow stuck in the armpit area after you slid the credit card into that area?

Back