Prime 1 studio Justice league Wonder Woman 1/3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their website has changed it to Oct-Jan... so I'm expecting it'll more towards the end of that range.

Agree. Probably 2020 at this point. While the delays stink, I want a great looking statue. I'd rather have this happen than a "rushed statue".

Ha same here. Most of my space is taken up with 1/6 figures, so I have no idea where I'm going to put this or the QS bust or any other statues I'm considering ordering right now. Lol

Surprised this appears to be released already. Not the best quality photo, but it does still look really good.

FB_IMG_1573144685042.jpg

Why is harley so small in comparison?

The 1/3 JL line is a bit overscaled. They dwarf other 1/3 scales pieces such as the Suicide Squad line.

The Training WW was just as big and really dwarfed Harley, but the actress in this case is about 4” taller as well, and that’s before accounting for the wedged heels.

If you follow any of the other releases from Prime 1 there have been photos on the various threads and groups showing the size discrepancy.

The 1/3 JL line is a bit overscaled. They dwarf other 1/3 scales pieces such as the Suicide Squad line.

The Training WW was just as big and really dwarfed Harley, but the actress in this case is about 4” taller as well, and that’s before accounting for the wedged heels.

If you follow any of the other releases from Prime 1 there have been photos on the various threads and groups showing the size discrepancy.

I knew there was a difference but not that bad, would be interesting to see suicide squad batman next to this WW. Maybe it's on purpose to encourage collectors to complete the lines

I knew there was a difference but not that bad, would be interesting to see suicide squad batman next to this WW. Maybe it's on purpose to encourage collectors to complete the lines

I dragged this out of the Training thread.

848D7316-F30E-4694-9E49-15E710986C79.jpeg

I imagine that it’ll be similar with the JL Wonder Woman, given that the Training WW scales well with the 3 Justice League pieces I currently have.

When you get right down to it, the Training WW also looked too big in comparison to that XE Batman as well.

I'm guessing they don't really bother with proper height conversations when they're putting these statues together, and just consider anything within a certain range to be "1/3 scale".

I'm guessing they don't really bother with proper height conversations when they're putting these statues together, and just consider anything within a certain range to be "1/3 scale".

I’m sure you’re right, except for their Zero Year Batman of course :)

I think this looks fine. Not great, but fine. And I think I’ll be happy to have this in my collection.

I’m just wondering what it would’ve looked like we properly styled rooted hair. I know most of us prefer sculpted for various reasons, but some of these imo would’ve worked better with rooted hair like the JL Aquaman, where the sculpted just looks to thick and heavy.

Gal is proving similar to Ledger in that all the companies are finding it difficult to really nail the likeness. So far I'd say the HT training armour figure got closest.

Anybody have their last payment before shipment updated? I’m thinking Sideshow will get their shipments mid-December. I almost would rather drive to Thousand Oaks to pick up my statue boxes for this in person. Carriers during the Holiday season haven’t been the most careful.

I feel like I'm just not going to know what the paint job really looks like on this until I have it in hand. There were some pics of the Training version that made the paint look really flat and basic like above, and others where you could see more variation in skin tone:

67713937_873316386370894_641178011009286144_ogg.jpg
By Li Li on Facebook

Back