Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is perfection. My pics aren't
DZ00DAE.jpg

atUTknU.jpg

3YLZmbK.jpg

Excellent pics grphyx1! He looks great with WW and Superman... and I love that Vicki Riveria :D

I wasn't expecting this Batman to become one of my TH favorites (he's got some strong competition from the rest of the line for sure), but he really did turn out amazingly well... really glad to have him in my collection!

tweeterhead batman 1 sm.jpg

tweeterhead batman 2 sm.jpg

tweeterhead batman 3 sm.jpg

tweeterhead batman 4 sm.jpg

tweeterhead batman 5 sm.jpg

I wasn't expecting this Batman to become one of my TH favorites (he's got some strong competition from the rest of the line for sure), but he really did turn out amazingly well... really glad to have him in my collection!

View attachment 466646

View attachment 466647

View attachment 466648

View attachment 466649

View attachment 466650

The sculptor did an amazing job showing the fabric folds over the body. Classic design but the little details on the suit are just stellar

Great shots, love the lighting and shadows.
This piece looks absolutely amazing. I'm not a statue collector myself, but this sure is tempting.

I've got Batgirl on order, it says she's 16 inches tall. Does anyone else feel these statues are more 1/5 scale or is it just me? The paint and sculpts are amazing though

I have the black and grey version ordered from Tweeterhead?s site. Kinda wish I?d ordered the blue and grey version instead. They?re customer service and cancellation policies are terrible though so I guess I?m stuck with it if/when they ship it.

I have the black and grey version ordered from Tweeterhead?s site. Kinda wish I?d ordered the blue and grey version instead. They?re customer service and cancellation policies are terrible though so I guess I?m stuck with it if/when they ship it.

I can concur that their customer service is embarrassing. I certainly would think about dealing with them again.

Yeah it’s becoming a joke now, I’ve emailed every possible email and no reply. Coupled with the fact that the website preorder shipping dates section has expired shipping dates and I won’t be using this company again. Shambles.

I'm very much looking forward to getting this black variant Bats. I'm also down for at least one more Tweeter statue....a classic Perez Deathstroke.

Back