Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I think the head sculpts are great
IMG_9990.jpg

Neca need to re-release the original mego leatherface but with the updated ultimate head. The one they brought out a few years ago is plain ugly, and reused from the cult classic from years ago.

Wow....well here's something I NEVER would've dreamed of seeing. Billy from Silent Night Deadly Night...

View attachment 364451
View attachment 364452
View attachment 364453

:love:love:love

Only available through Shout Factory (comes bundled with their upcoming Blu-ray)... https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/silent-night-deadly-night-deluxe-limited-edition-with-exclusive-action-figure?product_id=6463

Poster, Blu-Ray and a figure that oozes perfection for $65?! I couldn't pre-order fast enough.

I've been waiting a long time for this no joke amazing bundle. I want it so badly.

Did anyone buy multiples of the scream factory silent night deadly night neca addition and wants to sell it at around retail?

I think I like NECA’s cloth costume 2017 Pennywise more than their Ultimate version. The costume and proportions look much more natural IMO.

51721784_2250342905028082_2029664573287563264_o.jpg

Are those real bells, too? It would be cool if the figure actually jingled. :lol

Randy just said on Twitter that ?maybe? there will be more stuff from Halloween 2 coming. I?m thinking it?s a retro Myers, but it could be an ultimate Dr. Loomis. I don?t think they would do a Laurie from Halloween 2.

Back