NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanu’s patience finally worked out for his career. bengals, Falcons, I think he was a Lion even but now may finally get his ring as a Patriot :lol

Vikings and Bud Grant need to see a SB before he passes.

Hilary Clinton is a criminal and probable Murderer!

Look, I knew Talib was getting traded...but to go to a team that will probably never get to the SB , probably not until the next decade at this point .

Why would Dolphins take away their picks for him :slap

Look, I knew Talib was getting traded...but to go to a team that will probably never get to the SB , probably not until the next decade at this point .

Why would Dolphins take away their picks for him :slap
Maybe reread that trade. The Dolphins got Talib and a 5th round pick for a 2022 7th pick.

It was a originally reported as compensatory pick but switched to a 7th rd later.

It was a great run, but it's probably now over. Time for a full rebuild. It'll be strange to see Brady playing for someone else next season.

Saints should have kept Taysom Hill in the game, and they probably would have won. Dumb move by Peyton to let Brees back in to fumble the ball (twice) because he held it like a rookie. Congrats to Cousins.

Back