Action Figure New King Of Fighters Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pic comparison would be helpful to illustrate what you mean, P

if you followed the series from 98 you'd understand. you know, the in game art work like avatar changed totally by 01 and the sprite changed by XII.

anyway check out latest Iori leather jacket figure, i think other than the outfit the rest looks better than the recent 1/6.

I upgraded terry from a phicen M34 to M35. I felt his forearms are were a bit small. And I upgraded Kyos stock to an M33 body.

IMG_5850.jpg

I know some have their opinions on the portraits, but considering how these are based on the CG animated series, I'd say these sculpts are way better than the CGI faces. And WAY better than the prototype. As for the physique...there have been many different interpretations for Terry and Kyo. The fatal fury series, as well as Terry's guest appearance in fighting EX layer, and now smash bros...they all depict Terry with huge arms. I prefer it that way. Not to say there's anything wrong with his more agile/athletic look from the KoF series...but IMO, the bigger arms look better.

I would buy different versions of this character, you can make a small exhibition as this character changes over time or in the hands of different companies and masters.

I'm hoping we get an 03 Terry too in 1/6 scale.

Storm also said the next characters they are releasing are: Geese Howard, Orochi, Blue Mary, Mai and Orochi kof98

Rugal Bernstein 1/6 is up for orders. Unfortunately they decided to give him a pleather vest, belt and suspenders.

Also it's using the bigger Worldbox AT027 body.

The premium doesn't seem worth it for $50 for an Round Ball SFX & 2 artificial hands (could have just saved cost by making 1 forearm with 2 or more exchangeable hands)

Back