Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not good at this point. Looks old and haggard. Area around cheeks is wrong. Get a-dev in here to critique this.

Wait for more pics. It was probably done by Hossein Diba ago is masterful. Though at 1/2 scale I'm already priced out.

Same here. It is too expensive for me at this point. I will have the endoskeleton but I don't have more room for 1/2. I was hoping for 1/3 size. It looks great anyway. Maybe a little too old looking.

I made a pleasant comment on Facebook about wanting this really bad and it looking old and P1 deleted my comment. Unbelevable. Couple of people even agreed with me. I just asked them to take a look at the cheek area.

Is there any new photo about the endoskeleton which is next to Arnold? I wanna see how they improved the statue from the last version. It looks like they improved it but I would like to see it in full.

Not the best photo but it looks like P1 listened to the fan feedback and they corrected the endoskeleton. It looks very very good. 73034213_2498084046951238_1211524941791363072_n.jpg

It looks like everything is changed back the way it was before. And I completely agree. It looks fantastic. Literally perfect. Cannot wait for mine. Damn the wait is long.

if the production piece matches up, definitely in on this guy, as we may never get a 1/3 from Prime.

if the production piece matches up, definitely in on this guy, as we may never get a 1/3 from Prime.

Not sure if I saw it here or on SF, but someone said it was confirmed that there wouldn't be a smaller police shootout statue, so that doesn't bode well for there being a smaller endo either. That is truly disheartening because if they do ever plan on getting to the Kyle they teased, and Sarah of course, they aren't likely to produce them in 1/2 scale which means they will be mismatched. So we either get smaller scale characters or none at all. Not sure people would buy a 1/2 scale Sarah. I would, but I doubt others would.

Back