HCG Lifesize Michael Myers Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
"This is only a teaser and there are no details as far as price, specs or date of release"
036ca641f7e76c0497824ee65ac56937.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Of all the companies to own this license, had to be one of the worst for producing good final production pieces.

For anyone thinking about this, I'd like to to remember their last Myers release, which I think they are still trying to sell after all these years. :rotfl

Side profile looks pretty good. Maybe this one will be a winner. Anticipating the full reveal!

I have to say that looks very good!

Yeah dude very impressive.

It combines a lot of features from multiple masks very well. I see part 1 for sure , from some angles I see the Part IV movie poster and from side I see a bit of part V in there specifically the nose. Overall much better than I was expecting. I think it?s a home run in terms of a resin-fiberglass licensed 1:1 Myers bust. Good job HCG!

Yeah dude very impressive.

It combines a lot of features from multiple masks very well. I see part 1 for sure , from some angles I see the Part IV movie poster and from side I see a bit of part V in there specifically the nose. Overall much better than I was expecting. I think it?s a home run in terms of a resin-fiberglass licensed 1:1 Myers bust. Good job HCG!

Agreed sir!

Back