Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is they used the file from their Terminator busts. The facial expression Arnold used for that character doesn't fit Conan.

That's because it's the only file they have, they used it on Robocop as well. :lol

Look at the new sculpt CC has for their Conan line. WOW. I can't freakin wait now.
69505643_2348751352051363_4660149918294343680_n.jpg

If it releases...they blue balled us once. I like what they're showing though!

I'll say I've not been overtly impressed with the quality of what I've purchased from Chronicle so far, so I'm very cautionary of this, especially because this is their first 1/6 venture.

If it releases...they blue balled us once. I like what they're showing though!

I'll say I've not been overtly impressed with the quality of what I've purchased from Chronicle so far, so I'm very cautionary of this, especially because this is their first 1/6 venture.

Hot Toys and even Blitzway has raised the bar so high on 1/6th that it is hard to accept anything less. And those companies had many sub par releases before becoming what they are today.
My hope is Chronicle farms the production out to a manufacture that has plenty of experience with quality 1/6th. Close enough simply is not good enough in 1/6 any more.

Hot Toys and even Blitzway has raised the bar so high on 1/6th that it is hard to accept anything less. And those companies had many sub par releases before becoming what they are today.
My hope is Chronicle farms the production out to a manufacture that has plenty of experience with quality 1/6th. Close enough simply is not good enough in 1/6 any more.

I'm sure they did because that's what they did originally with ACI, although things did go sideways there.

Back