Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, congrats Dean! I pulled LR Boujack and the DBS movie str. Vegeta from the free tickets; those are the most notable I can think of. My 14 year old pulled LR Majin Vegeta.

Do you really think they are going to hit us with a transforming Gohan this close to 4 Year? That would be pretty painful, but I guess they did that with transforming Vegeta right after the Gogeta/Broly banner.

Something must be up with the site, made a post about me pulling LR baby on a yolo single and asked if anyone was summoning on the heroes banner but it vanished lol. Anyone summon then? I gave in and put about 500 stones into it, rainbowed ssj3 Gohan, support Vegeta and Goku and Sealas, all cards I wanted to use to happy with that. Also pulled Towa, ssj3 Trunks, great saiyaman 3, baby Janemba, final form Demigra and Mira, very happy with my pulls but a bit sad I never got Xeno ssj3 Goku, Vegeta, Gotenks or Supreme kai of time, but then, hopefully when theyget awakenings they will be featured on the next banner (assuming global ever gets another one lol)

I?m really tempted to summon, I really want that teen gotenks but he?s not a featured unit...decisions decisions.... 300m banner around the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I want SSJ3 Trunks because he is a juggernaut, the Heroes banner is a hard pass for me. I currently have 2350 stones and want to 'bank' 1500 of them for LR Kale/Caulifla. I have a very strong feeling that we are going to get a transforming Gohan/transforming Cell dual banner and I want to be able to dump 1k+ stones on that, so I am going to wait.

Livestream confirmed it, 300mil will be a dual LR dokkanfest Gohan and Cell. Bit annoyed they are LRs because that just means they will be much harder to pull... That makes 3 straight LR dokkanfests for global lol.

Looking forward to the shaft [emoji6]

In all seriousness, I?ll be praying to the rng gods

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed and annoyed that they are LR's because I was hoping to skip or go very light on this banner. I have 2500 stones and a chunk of change sitting in my Google Play account, but I wanted a breather after 4 Year. With them being LRs and probably not showing up again for awhile, I'll probably drop a minimum of 1k on the banners.

Yeah same Kibishii, my wallet cant take much more of this haha. Oh wow, the 300mil ticket banners here already? Must be getting tickets in the next day or so then!

Yeah same Kibishii, my wallet cant take much more of this haha. Oh wow, the 300mil ticket banners here already? Must be getting tickets in the next day or so then!
I think Ningen said that we will probably get the tickets in waves starting next week when the actual celebration starts, but I could be mistaken. I hope they drop before the DDF banner.

I dunno man, the fact that they released the banner early tells me they want it out of the way before the actual celebration tbh.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I?m grateful for a ticket banner, then realized I?m only missing 3 dokkan fest units that have avoided me this whole time: AGF , SS3 Bardock and Future Gohan. Looked at my box and realized how many units I?ve got already

The ticket banner is only really a bonus imo; if you get good stuff from it then great, but if you only get dupes of cards you have then hey at least your cards are more powerful now at least. I personally would love to get some dupes of ssj3 bardock, future gohan and 17, and wouldnt mind getting the final of LR Beerus lol. I know im asking alot there but ive been luckier than that tbh lol. After Beerus im only missing the LR GT trio (of currently released LRs), that is insane to think that last year i only had LR str Broly, and most of them have been from free summons!

I got 202 tickets. I actually pulled a lot of the banner SSRs (Super Vegito 5-6 times and fake outs), but really only got four cards that I didn't already have rainbowed. Notable were Evo. Vegeta 2nddupe, rainbowed int. Gogeta and teq. SSJ3 Goku, str. Frost. I now have every 120 lead rainbowed.

I was really hoping for phy. Future Gohan, a dupe of str. Rose, a dupe of FP SSJ4 Goku, or str. Perfect Cell (STILL do not have him for collection). I am getting sick of seeing str. Janemba, UI Goku, teq. Majin Vegeta, agi. SSJ3 Goku, and teq. SSJ Bardock...I think I have 10+ of each of them.

Nice pulls man! I got lucky in terms of LR pulls, but barely any featured cards. 357 tickets netted me a dupe of LR Goten and Trunks and ssj3 Goku. In terms of banner units I got str janemba, phy 17, phy broly, Jiren and unfortunately int gogeta and ui f-ing Goku. I swear I hate that card lol.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I got 170 tickets most of it was pretty meh. Only ssrs pulled were STR Rose and SS3 Angel Goku, nothing else worth mentioning, just a bunch of sr and rs left and right. Was hoping for LR Broly, my WT could?ve certainly used an upgrade.

How did you guys do with WT? I ended up around top 5K

These days I dont tend to bother too much with the WT, I get the rewards and call it quits since at 23mil points you get a copy of the reward card anyway. The WT is far too grindy for very little reward imo.

Just under 1500 stones spent, saving the remaining 1500 and any I get from now on to chase Kale/Caulifla:

LR Gohan banner: 1 agi. Movie Gogeta, 1 SSJ3 Bardock. I just did the discounted 3+1 since I already have all other banner cards except phy. transforming Vegeta either rainbowed or with 2 dupes and I didn't really want LR Gohan enough to chase him.

LR Cell banner: LR Cell x1, Cell Jr. x1, str. Rose x3, str. Super Buu x3, phy. movie Broly x2, teq. transforming Frieza x1 (now rainbowed), int. Black x1, str. Perfect Cell (COLLECTION WHOOT!), agi. movie Broly (now rainbowed!), int. Paragus (now rainbowed), Android 21 x1 (3rd dupe)

I had so many phy and teq Super Buus banked that I was able to get the str. Super Buu SA to 10. I also pulled so many phy. Blacks that I got int. Blacks SA halfway there. I think I have 10 teq. Cell (Perfect Form) to feed to LR Cell.

On a side note, I am getting sick of seeing str. ssj Trunks (GT), teq. Majin Vegeta (13 of them!), and teq. Kid Buu!

Nice pulls Kibishii! In 600 stones i got really lucky

LR Gohan banner: 1x LR Gohan, 2x Gogeta (1st and 2nd dupe), 1x Vegeta (3rd dupe) and 2x int ult Gohan to rainbow him.

LR Cell banner: 1x LR Cell, 1x int black (finally pulled him!) 1x frieza (to rainbow) and 1x str Cell.

The stone banners were much nicer to me this year than the tickets, so I can walk away happy from this celebration. Gohan is insane btw man, his stats do not show him in a good light but hes incredibly consistent and defensive while still hitting like a truck (no dupes he was hitting 1.6mil average on his 12ki and 2.5mil 18ki linked with LR int Gohan). Cell disappoints me, he is almost identical to phy LR Cell pre transformation, hell he kinda hits weaker imo, and getting him to his perfect form is near impossible.

At this point im terrified of when this luck will run out tbh lol. I used to buy 1000 stones per banner from william wu and almost always got shafted, this year im lucky if I spend 500 on each banner and get stuff alot more often. Last time I was properly shafted was Gogeta I think. Fingers crossed namek Goku and Trunks still bless me xD

Congrats to both of you [emoji1360]

I didn?t do too bad myself spent around 1,200 stones combined .

I had to dig deep to get LR gohan, I was out of stones and was on my last step for free multi. That?s when the rng gods blessed me. Also packed 1xdupe of Bluegeta, 3x Transforming vegetas, 2x dupes Bluegitos, 1x Android 16, 1x MVP 17 dupe, 1x dupe eza gohan, 1x dupe Transforming goku and FINALLY packed SS3 bardock with 2 dupes to go along!!

For LR cell banner, I got cell on my second run around the banner so I was thankful of not having to hunt for the card. Also packed 2x Str Rose dupes, 1x dupe Movie Broly, 1x dupe str cell, 2 x dupes of eza teq cell and 3x dupes of Transforming freeza to rainbow him.

I might go into the cell banner a little bit more since I don?t have Transforming Buu or INT Goku black. Trying to get as many stones as possible to summon.

Back