Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep if you break the core six into two groups that's definitely how they'd split. I just put Tony and Steve at the top since CW and Ragnarok broke the main four into two pairs (Cap/Tony and Thor/Banner.)

Which gives:

1. Cap/Tony
2. Thor/Banner
3. BW/HE

Yep SMFFH is like the little mint you get at the end of an awesome Italian dinner. Not really a part of the meal or necessary but a fun little bonus at the end nonetheless, lol.

If rumors are true we?re about to get an extended cut mint lol

I love the framing of Cap and Stark when both first see space:

e0f5afe8aa5a7c4bdda34fd0fe92d826.jpg

d45130180a43966a14000bbd2d61b841.jpg

96f9183b1906209728b3282a1f5029bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap I had no idea that Lang shrunk on screen just as the explosion happened:

b334abd678d30d9500000ad6c66d3a3a.jpg

fe07aae2982629f8c2851a8932d54829.jpg

You have to see it in motion to see it happen pretty cool.

https://youtu.be/bVF8ZZMd3qU

Wow it?s like everything I was thinking and trying to say about this movie with regards to it?s plot and villain was put out in video form by someone much more articulate than me :lol

All of this is very obvious when your main hero is ruined and you don?t watch the film through fanboy colored glasses ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
So if Thor is the god of thunder and he controls it, how was Cap able to summon it and use it against Thanos? Is Thor the god of thunder, or the god of hammers?

I think if your worthy enough you can use his power...... ya know what I don?t know

Lol so he's in the battle but daredevil aint. And people say the netflix verse is in the same universe.

Back