S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do Android 18 as well (if they do a 17 it would seem silly not to do an 18). She is the only one i need and those knockoffs just really suck so i have been just jumping back and forth if i want to waste the money and just get the ko (cuz i will not spend over 100 for the og).

This A17 looks pretty good. I am curious on how well it is put together though since there is no info anywhere on the company making this. It may just be the new ko's just one of them is a custom. A lot of people pre-ordering so we shall see.

It?s written nowhere that it is DF and it seems to be extra low quality plastic judging by the pictures. This doesn?t seem to be DF

As far as I've researched and being told by sellers, CEA Studios are the ones making them. They are supposed to be good. If they are not I'll put a claim to get my money back. I did it once with DF using aliexpress...

Sorry, posting that was the only way to get there. Strange as it kept shooting me back to the home screen whenever i tried going to the end

342c796706eff0f3ecbd52c58f362d80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a mock-up of how the entire Ginyu Force by Demoniacal Fit will look

CF1AA128-89F9-4E8F-B231-424EFB1466D5.jpg

Burter is going to be hella tall, easily the tallest figure that?s going to be in your display (sans Shenron)

I made a mock-up of how the entire Ginyu Force by Demoniacal Fit will look

View attachment 464310

Burter is going to be hella tall, easily the tallest figure that?s going to be in your display (sans Shenron)

I’ve been looking into getting these specific figures for the obvious ginyu force; however the quality control just isn’t there when it comes to the leg joints. I saw two different unboxing videos where the legs for both ginyu and jeice constantly popping out. I really wanted to get these, but maybe I’ll pass... unless Bandai steps in and makes official ones (which I highly doubt, and if so, they’d only probably do ginyu and that’s it)

I can’t even imagine burter with that leg joint issue; he would be toppling over just from his size and his leg popping out from the weight of the figure lmao

Is it just me or is this forum kind of broken? Seems to take forever to load or doesn?t load at all

Is it just me or is this forum kind of broken? Seems to take forever to load or doesn?t load at all

I?m constantly logged out, load times are horrendous, I can no longer follow links into threads, search function is non existent, and old messages and posts are missing. I?m sure I?m missing some others, but one of my favorite sites to visit is now a major inconvenience.

I hope it gets sorted proper

Also, even to send this reply I have to copy and paste it a few times, because even though I?m logged in, when I hit ?submit reply? it shows me a log in screen and then my reply is erased. So aggravating.

Yeah, site is a bit messed up. I can only get to this page by hand typing in the page number, and anything before that I can't view (it shoots me back to the sites home page) .... I figured i just offended someone and got suspended for a short time lol

Finally made my own Ultimate Gohan custom, using earth Goku and the SDCC Ultimate Gohan. I used the head, the belt but also the boots of the SDCC release. Didn't want to paint over the goku boots, seemed tricky and I didn't enjoy any result I've seen online so far. Took a long time adjusting the boots, almost done, couldn't help but take a picture.

We'll see if Demoniacal Fit tops that, or if Figuarts ever give us a 2.0 Ultimate Gohan.
Anyway I'm extremely pleased with the result, hope you like it.

IMG_5271.jpg

Back