Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not a reasonable price LOL, cheaper on ebay for one that's ready to ship!
Are you going by the listed Aussie Dollar? It comes out roughly around $26 more than Sideshow ($277 USD) + shipping, which can be pretty reasonable for those nervous about not being able to secure a pre-order on other sites. The only real issue would be the extra 2 to 3 month wait.

mid last month I think, I was two weeks late to the party before I heard this even existed. Super salty. Why do they do it in order of who came first?

I believe they do. Once it's been turned into an order you get about 3 days to actually purchase it. If you miss that window you can no longer purchase it. I also feel this is a continuous run. SS is going to see how many orders they can get from this supposed wait list; a block of people get the conversion notice who ever orders orders they move on to the next block of people until SS decides to shutdown the wait list. I would guess that cut-off window would be September.

I got on the wait list the week of July 17. Wait list converted this week.

I believe they do. Once it's been turned into an order you get about 3 days to actually purchase it. If you miss that window you can no longer purchase it. I also feel this is a continuous run. SS is going to see how many orders they can get from this supposed wait list; a block of people get the conversion notice who ever orders orders they move on to the next block of people until SS decides to shutdown the wait list. I would guess that cut-off window would be September.

I got on the wait list the week of July 17. Wait list converted this week.

I kinda thought that's what they were going to do and I hope it's the case, because I would've paid in full for this bastard if I'd heard about him when he came out. Nobody talked about this, I received no newsletter, and I was incredibly mad that I didn't receive any notice. I thought the window of waitlist was a bit suspicious, but I will pick this up one way or another. I just hope I waitlist convert soon placed my order about the same time you did, kinda worried I'll miss the email notice for it, but thanks for the reassurance.

Also is this website usually this buggy? Having all kinds of problems lately.

I kinda thought that's what they were going to do and I hope it's the case, because I would've paid in full for this bastard if I'd heard about him when he came out. Nobody talked about this, I received no newsletter, and I was incredibly mad that I didn't receive any notice. I thought the window of waitlist was a bit suspicious, but I will pick this up one way or another. I just hope I waitlist convert soon placed my order about the same time you did, kinda worried I'll miss the email notice for it, but thanks for the reassurance.

Also is this website usually this buggy? Having all kinds of problems lately.

Yours will convert. He was advertised as one of the convention exclusives. We usually get like 4 every year. Liked him but didn't order him right away due to price, but used a code and some rewards points and got him under $200; the only reason I got on the wait list.
And, no it isn't this buggy. Dave's moving **** around, so it's going to be jumpy for few days.

1049456e407e30c1c2d6b872125d1776.jpg
Having too much fun with this guy!

Scarlet Spidey looks just as pose able as the Homemade Suit Spidey, and it doesn't look like the fabric will leave creases. Only time will tell but I plan on getting 2 of these, one to pose like crazy and the to keep sealed. One of my favorite suits!

Back