1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

I spoke with Tori at Sideshow and she said the link won't work until tomorrow morning anyway. :lol

I spoke with Tori at Sideshow and she said the link won't work until tomorrow morning anyway. [emoji38]
Real nice lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I got the early notice as well. I'll try pressing the link again in a bit over three hours when yesterday's PST catches up with today"s UK.

Hmmm, when I click the link in the email the order page looks just as it did when I tried earlier.

There aren't any options applicable to accepting early order processing. Was clicking the email link all they required? Not that a few more days is going to make much difference, just that it's odd.

Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

When she said “tomorrow morning“ I’m pretty sure she meant after 8 or 9 AM PST.

not sure what the error was, but a few hours after receiving the August 14th email, i then received an email for today, i checked and my payment says processing now...so I believe it will either ship today or Monday but seeing as im on the E.coast i wont get ot for atleast 5-7 days with their snail mail, not to mention the $28 shipping fee....i swear this is thehighest I pay in shipping, it defeats using coupons or even points beciase the figure ends up being the same price :gah:

It drives me nuts how many people out there are like "hey what can it hurt? Maybe I'll get something?!" They're the problem, driving up fees because eBay/Paypal have to fund all these jerk offs thinking they're the one guy who's going to get a deal.

Yeah I've done my fair share of reporting and it never seems to do much help.

If ever try calling Ebay there complete idiots and supervisors are never there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any change in costume design from episode II Dooku to Episode III? Have been looking at scenes from the two, but haven’t stumbled upon any differences.

Glad to hear SSC is shipping. ..I hope that means other etailers like BBTS will be getting it soon as well.

It will be great to see some new pictures of him as well in here soon

Sideshow's website is broken still. My order history is all messed up and still can't accept Dooku early. At this point even if you accepted early charge I highly doubt they will ship it today.

Any change in costume design from episode II Dooku to Episode III? Have been looking at scenes from the two, but haven’t stumbled upon any differences.
He has a black tunic in AOTC and a very dark brown tunic in ROTS. Pants, boots, belt and cloak are the same (although maybe the lining of his cloak is paler in ROTS). It's hard to tell the difference though as you only see him in low lighting in ROTS.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I just chatted with a SSC rep (because my order still had not gone through). She processed it for me.

I just chatted with a SSC rep (because my order still had not gone through). She processed it for me.
The link is still broken for me.

The link is still broken for me.

Go to sideshowtoy.com and chat live with a billing rep. They will do it for you.

He has a black tunic in AOTC and a very dark brown tunic in ROTS. Pants, boots, belt and cloak are the same (although maybe the lining of his cloak is paler in ROTS). It's hard to tell the difference though as you only see him in low lighting in ROTS.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thank you! He must be the Star Wars character with least costume variations. Even stormies vary more, much more

anyone else order from alter ego?

Seems a lot of pictures and content has went missing from various threads on the forum:dunno Can they be retrieved?

Seems a lot of pictures and content has went missing from various threads on the forum:dunno Can they be retrieved?

I don't think so. Dave mentioned that there is a thread/server migration happening. Some posts from yesterday may have gone missing. And to repost apparently.....

Back