ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Varys is another interesting choice that would look nice on the shelf but may be going too deep for me.

He's perfect for the simple and inexpensive Xensation line.

I would most likely have her wrapped up in her signature red robe on the shelf regardless of how they adorned her body.

I always wanted to fix her up with that pretty-woman-secretly-old hag from The Shining.

I’d love an Olenna figure. Seems like a perfect character for xensation to mix. Her scenes were so well written and she’s definitely one of the most memorable characters

I wish the armor of the Mountain was a bit more stellar. I like plate armor figures, but he looks a bit silly imo. Well won'T buy him anyway cause I don't think he is that important and didn't like him at all in the show. I understand that the Hound wants the mountain to go with him so uI understand the people voting for him.

Hope Xensation brings Bronn or Baelish (Can't see shelling out much money for these figures, but I like them as characters in the show)

FE1R7jb.jpg

ThreeZero made it official.

The only one from that list that I actually want is Melisandre, but I'm not convinced that they would have done justice to her anyway.

I would absolutely not buy a Mountain figure, but the fact that he is more of a monster and won't have to look realistic in the face probably means that ThreeZero will have more success with that figure. They have yet to make a oversize body though and since their scale tends to be all over the place it makes me wonder how that would turn out.

They've produced a couple of figures that would be the right height so far (the Hound, the White Walker and probably the upcoming Night King), but they would definitely need to bulk him up from there. Hopefully they produce a whole new body and don't just use the Hound base body with a padded fat suit.

Pretty good results from that poll they took, my order: 1-Robb 2-Mountain 3-Bronn 4-Melisandre 5-Theon 6-Missandei

I want Beric above all. The sheer look and that voice...if they made an Obi Wan movie today and Ewan wasn't in the picture he would be amazing.

Voted for Robb, but the pictured version of The Mountain in his Season 5/6 Kingsguard armor is one I might buy. I'll probably pass on a Queensguard S7/S8 version.

The Mountain was more memorable to me with Oberyn, so I wouldn't buy the zombie version. I'm not sure I'd buy any on that list besides maybe Theon or Bronn if I had Jaime (but I don't have him yet).

Back