Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bust, right? Not bust.

Hmm.

Agent Carter would be a good choice too. Cute face.

qwALR2n.jpg

How’s the stock of the blu ray versions in the stores today

The Walmart I was in during lunch only had a few on the shelf. I asked the associate if they had more blu-ray copies in the back. He said no.

So I picked up a copy instead of waiting for after our in-service was over.

How?s the stock of the blu ray versions in the stores today
Best Buy was loaded to the gills, dozens of steelbooks in stock as well.

One entire side of the new releases, a double sided cardboard standee, and a generous section in the aisles was overflowing with Endgame discs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn, why didn?t they warn me marvel studios would release six marvel flicks today?? Just saw endgame with iron man 1-3 and thor 1-2 in 4k lawddd whyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it me or did anyone else notice that at the end of the movie, when Thor tries to kiss Valkerie was missing from the Blu-ray?

Was it me or did anyone else notice that at the end of the movie, when Thor tries to kiss Valkerie was missing from the Blu-ray?

Are you talking about a deleted scene that you think is supposed to be part of the extras? In the actual film, Thor never tries to kiss Valkyrie. There was mention that the scene was going to be that way, but it never made the final cut.

Are you talking about a deleted scene that you think is supposed to be part of the extras? In the actual film, Thor never tries to kiss Valkyrie. There was mention that the scene was going to be that way, but it never made the final cut.

You sure, I could have sworn I saw that in the theatre cause I mentioned how awkward that scene was.

Back