ECC Freddy Krueger 1/3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why are you still the most active person on this thread? :lol I think most of us don't blow up a thread for a piece we never wanted.

So why are you still the most active person on this thread? :lol I think most of us don't blow up a thread for a piece we never wanted.

Sounds like he did really want it, just can't get over the disappointment. Can't really blame him, doubt a piece of this quality will be done again.

well son, this kid does what he wants

And you have the right to, just like you have the right to be an asshat. So rage all you want, hate all you want, crap all you want. In fact, can we PLEASE hear about it in yet another redundant post from you about how much you hate it and dislike the face sculpt and they let down customers (how many ECC pieces do you have BTW?)...blah blah blah....It been like 2 days since you've done it. Maybe the 100th time I hear it from you I'll understand. Maybe.

Sounds like he did really want it, just can't get over the disappointment. Can't really blame him, doubt a piece of this quality will be done again.

No, go back to the beginning of this thread and see his first comment. He crapped on it as soon it was announced, so it wasn't like he ever wanted it. He hated it day one.

Last edited:
Alright guys let all chill lol! I can see both sides. I mean I wanted this piece as well and was very disappointed as well. So, I get it. Just sucks that they did mess the Freddy up. It was just like another statue that I was waiting to buy a myers, Me and Mason were hoping that it would look sick the Myers but then they screwed that up and that bummed me out. So, I voiced my dis pleased about it, I waited for so long for an accurate Myers and yet to find one. So, ya it tend to do the same thing on something I really like It bums me out to the point of talking or commenting about it. But then again, sometimes I'm sure others get tired of hearing it.

But anyways, Im bummed about this as well. Damn I wanted this but side show freddy is pretty damn good compared to this. What bums me out is that ECC puts out quality items like the Predator the alien the terminator. I think that is why so much fuss on the last two statues. Jason and Freddy, two iconic characters that you would think be like the Predator alien and terminator in quality but it just isn't their for some. Not saying all but anyways, glad you like it burial. You have a great collection. You like the two pieces that's cool man. But also for the price point I mean **** I look at the queen studio joker and it was about the same price and I was blown away. Well, but its all good, wish you the best. I hope ECC gets back into making some sick stuff, the way they know how, like the pennywise statue.

And you have the right to, just like you have the right to be an asshat. So rage all you want, hate all you want, crap all you want. In fact, can we PLEASE hear about it in yet another redundant post from you about how much you hate it and dislike the face sculpt and they let down customers (how many ECC pieces do you have BTW?)...blah blah blah....It been like 2 days since you've done it. Maybe the 100th time I hear it from you I'll understand. Maybe.

No, go back to the beginning of this thread and see his first comment. He crapped on it as soon it was announced, so it wasn't like he ever wanted it. He hated it day one.

here you go buddy tamo.jpg

That's exactly the response I had expected from someone with your 'character'.

May we see your collection of only the best scuplts done ever? I'd love to see such an example of only the best of the best.

The base is the best part of this piece.

Agreed not a fan of this piece at all. Ecc past three statues were a fail imo. The jason 1/3 the freddy 1/3 and the pennywise 1/3. I hope they get back on track soon. I have yet to own a piece of ecc and I love all three of these characters.

Back