Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just saw the promo pics for the Solo Maul. I prefer the facial expression on that one to the god awful second head on this figure. Wish they had reversed them, or given that shrieking head to the Solo Maul and given us a proper snarl on this one.

I don't want to wait another year and a half... My DX 16 should be fine on all our shelves once we get it!

I wonder how much of Solo Maul’s torso is painted. Looks like good range of movement on the droid feet with those crouched poses. I think this is going to be hard for me to pass on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been thinking about preordering this and think I might jump on it but still trying to decide dx16 or dx17. I am leaning towards the dx16 as I don't think I would use the speeder much.

I wonder how small this first batch will be?

I'm guessing I have another couple months to wait for the 2nd batch to arrive at TimeWalker.
I’m just surprised that I ordered about 2 days ago and the ball is rolling. Thought about the speeder but was like- nahhh.

67392340_10219509348714468_7112696219926790144_n.jpg

From FB collector group, he's just simply gorgeous!

Back