1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re delusional if you think any appreciable market exists that gives a damn about Michelle Pfeiffer anymore, let alone Burton’s Batman Returns.
Just take a look in the mirror. Both it and you haven’t aged well.

Must be a newb.....

You’re delusional if you think any appreciable market exists that gives a damn about Michelle Pfeiffer anymore, let alone Burton’s Batman Returns.
Just take a look in the mirror. Both it and you haven’t aged well.

Factually inaccurate.

No new photos from SDCC yet?

Yes a few. And I also see a Robin from Batman Forever :)

8d9ed5423eed98e47359a9e9227cfff8.jpg

I read back a little so this may have been discussed but are they releasing another 1/6 Ledger Joker? Or are they just displaying an old figure?

Pretty integral part of the conflict and Joker's main triumph over bats.

Again, finding out your hero is a bad guy will crush Gotham and... what? Destroy hope?

But doesn't Bats end up doing that with himself? He's a hero who takes the fall...

Lol, what? I think you dind't get the plot

I just didn't believe in the premise or the "reality" of Two-Face.

Again, finding out your hero is a bad guy will crush Gotham and... what? Destroy hope?

But doesn't Bats end up doing that with himself? He's a hero who takes the fall...

I just didn't believe in the premise or the "reality" of Two-Face.
I have to agree that the transition from Harvey dent to two face was quite fast, I remember in the animated series Dent had some kind of mental desorder before the burnt face. Though in the Movie Dent had his woman killed almost in front of him. That kind of trauma might be way powerful to some people

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I have to agree that the transition from Harvey dent to two face was quite fast, I remember in the animated series Dent had some kind of mental desorder before the burnt face. Though in the Movie Dent had his woman killed almost in front of him. That kind of trauma might be way powerful to some people

I think Nolan make one huge mistake with Two-Face -- he went unbelievably gory with the head but then stipulated in dialogue that Dent refused drugs -- but having Dent on a drug-fueled fury would have been a great excuse for why he changed so dramatically; mentally snapping.

On paper Two-Face makes dramatic sense I suppose -- so hurt and enraged that he feeds off his own pain as punishment for his failures -- but in reality (and Nolan went to great lengths to make Batman's world seem very real) Two-Face really sticks out as an impossible villain.

And release all of the criminals Dent had put away (including the hundreds swept up in the racketeering bust early on in the movie).

Kind of an important plot point.

I think Nolan make one huge mistake with Two-Face -- he went unbelievably gory with the head but then stipulated in dialogue that Dent refused drugs -- but having Dent on a drug-fueled fury would have been a great excuse for why he changed so dramatically; mentally snapping.

The point is, Dent didn't snap - he was always a nasty, scummy guy.

He hides it well, but it's demonstrated before his accident multiple times throughout the movie.

The tragedy is, most of Gotham doesn't realize it - and so he must be lionized, for the sake of the greater good, even though he never deserved it.

Back