1/6 Sideshow Superman Sixth Scale Figure 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the original... a very underrated figure due to terrible pictures. The only thing I want from this one is the shorts/belt.
But that said, the original one, in the preview pics had similar shorts/belt, but that wasn't what came with the production fig...

I prefer the original... a very underrated figure due to terrible pictures. The only thing I want from this one is the shorts/belt.
But that said, the original one, in the preview pics had similar shorts/belt, but that wasn't what came with the production fig...
It is underrated. The headsculpt on that one was good; the body was a bit of a let down as well as the shorts and belt not being done right, but everything else was great.

Hmm. Can't decide yet if I think this new Supes looks better or worse than the previous release. Need to see the full unveil.

For me, the original was a little too bulky while this seems a little too small. The original costume was a little too tight. This seems a little too loose. Same with the blue color. Original a little too light, new one a little too dark...

:lol I see a trend here. Why is it so hard to get a comic book Superman figure spot on. He should by far be one of the easiest characters to replicate. :dunno Maybe I'm being too picky.

Wonder why no preview image of Wonder Woman.

Yes! excited for this. I already have the first one and hoping this will be an upgrade, at least in the trunks department. Glad I cancelled the HT JL Superman for store credit :)

So, since the last Batman seems to be available still, is it safe to assume I can wait until in hand reviews to decide on this? So far I've only purchased Hot Toys, and I'm a bit apprehensive to pull the trigger on this despite Supes being my favorite superhero. As someone mentioned before, their headsculpts on their statues are great, but something about the sculpts on their figures that I can't quite put a finger on, seems off to me. Otherwise I think they look fantastic. I hope this and the Wonder Woman turn out well.

I don't know any Sideshow releases lately that went sold out or waitlist anytime before the release recently, you should be fine.

Here's a very slightly different picture I found on IG from SDCC according to the hashtags.
181ee17c68c4ae13dd6fcf1b892b5e0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks a little better from these pics than the promo pics. Might be just me. Hope they fix the skin tone differences between the head and neck.

I like it a lot save for the skin tone discrepancy mentioned above. I don't mind the lighter skin tone at all, makes a chance from the orange looking tones Hot Toys often use for white skin.

The body is still too skinny IMHO but I really like the sculpt and overall look.

this is looking pretty great! I actually like the raised rubber-ish chest emblem. The S on the image that SS released looked a little cheap to me. Though I know I'm in the minority most likely. I'm glad I have spare boots and Metallo head from the first release that I will probably be able to use here

this is looking pretty great! I actually like the raised rubber-ish chest emblem. The S on the image that SS released looked a little cheap to me. Though I know I'm in the minority most likely. I'm glad I have spare boots and Metallo head from the first release that I will probably be able to use here

I like the logo to. The colour looks lighter here but probably just the camera flash and bright lights making it appear that way.

Back