1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my hands on the yunsil jacket which arrived yesterday.

Yes it may be a tad short but wow what incredible work. It’s so thin and supple.

I'm aware that the Yunsil jacket is a bit short, but I couldn't believe how soft and nice the jacket actually is. Feels great, looks great and hangs great imho, just wish it was a little longer otherwise for me, it would be perfect.

04fIVHG.jpg
[/IMG]

I've ordered Iris's set of clothing also so looking forward to seeing how that turns out & some MFisher leather gear also

Post pics [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! Still one of the top 3 jackets ever made.

I'm aware that the Yunsil jacket is a bit short, but I couldn't believe how soft and nice the jacket actually is. Feels great, looks great and hangs great imho, just wish it was a little longer otherwise for me, it would be perfect.

04fIVHG.jpg
[/IMG]

I've ordered Iris's set of clothing also so looking forward to seeing how that turns out & some MFisher leather gear also

Thanks all! That Indy looks amazing hottoysaddict!

Only took about 3 years of hunting to get one haha. Scored one off a member here who actually, as one of the kindest gestures in my time in the hobby, sent me the yunsil belt and holster as a free gift too!

I don’t have a body or other pieces yet to set this up (pending iris, mfisher rig and Jake rahmier painted sculpt), but here are some pics of the actual jacket:

Only took about 3 years of hunting to get one haha. Scored one off a member here who actually, as one of the kindest gestures in my time in the hobby, sent me the yunsil belt and holster as a free gift too!

I don’t have a body or other pieces yet to set this up (pending iris, mfisher rig and Jake rahmier painted sculpt), but here are some pics of the actual jacket:

This specific hobby does seem to have some non-cheap people associated to it, I have received items before as well, I think it’s that it’s not just that the Indiana Jones movies are cool, I think we’re all kind of into what the films are about, which is fighting injustice - standing up to the bully. Definitely some cool like minded people on here.

That jacket looks great, a definite great start, you can’t go wrong there [emoji1303]

Still my favourite thread on the internet......I check in on this discussion every day! Love the pictures everyone.

The Yunsil is still the best 1/6 Indy jacket that I've seen, no other jacket uses a thin enough material. I haven't seen any jacket made with leather yet that can as convincingly recreate the scaling down of the jacket to 1/6, they always looks too stiff and bulky to my eye. There are a lot of very nice clothing and accessories options going around for Indy now which is really great for everyone......well, assuming that you can get hold of them AND afford them! Indy doesn't come cheap.

I considered jumping on the iris run, which i have closely followed, and is looking excellent, but to be honest I don't think it's worth me expanding on Indy clothing or accessories anymore until an exceptional sculpt comes along........we have some nice options available, but nobody has really nailed Harrison Indy yet. I still hope that hot toys revisits Indy at some point and hits a home run on the likeness.

I have the inigou v2 on Raiders, the jnix on my temple of doom. I would love a new head for the Raiders indy so that I can bump the v2 to my last crusade figure. I don't have the luxury of a huge amount of display space so would like a single solid figure from each film.

So, for now, I'll just tinker with what I have.....but I can't wait to see the next set of figures posted here using the new iris and Kato runs.

Thank you good Sir. Incredible score on the jacket. My Yunsil cost me a fortune (for glory) *lol* :)

This specific hobby does seem to have some non-cheap people associated to it. I think it’s that it’s not just that the Indiana Jones movies are cool, I think we’re all kind of into what the films are about, which is fighting injustice - standing up to the bully. Definitely some cool like minded people on here.

Couldn't agree more.

Still my favourite thread on the internet......I check in on this discussion every day! Love the pictures everyone.

I too love seeing everyone's Indy's. Love seeing what they have and the poses they do. Gives me ideas and inspiration.

The Yunsil is still the best 1/6 Indy jacket that I've seen, no other jacket uses a thin enough material. I haven't seen any jacket made with leather yet that can as convincingly recreate the scaling down of the jacket to 1/6, they always looks too stiff and bulky to my eye. There are a lot of very nice clothing and accessories options going around for Indy now which is really great for everyone......well, assuming that you can get hold of them AND afford them! Indy doesn't come cheap.

I think that's the beauty of the Yunsil. It's so thin, it's so non-bulky and somehow still looks like a great leather jacket. I've ordered an Iris set of clothing, mainly for the pants and shirt. I'll be interested to see how the jacket ends up but I'm not sure if it will beat a Yunsil yet, time will tell.

There are a lot of very nice clothing and accessories options going around for Indy now which is really great for everyone......well, assuming that you can get hold of them AND afford them! Indy doesn't come cheap

Before I started on this crusade (pun intended*lol*) I heard about the money were spending on Indy & I thought "That's crazy!, on one figure ? You could buy like 5 Captain America's for that" But now I have started down this path I totally get it and understand why people do. It's so addictive to start with something & upgrade to better and better stuff. It's ironic but it's like Indiana Jones himself. I'm always on the hunt for treasure that will make my Indy the best it can be.

Thanks again.

I missed out on the one that sold for mad money on eBay a couple weeks back and someone posted here they had 2 to sell.

They also quite rightly could have sold it for the same price or actually more than what the eBay one sold for, but gave me an insanely fair price. Just a completely stand up board member.

Restored my faith a little haha. :)

:duff

Speaking of prices going up (and no offense if this is someone on here selling this):

satchel.JPG

I offered to sell these pre-cut leather lengths awhile back too. Any who.

Anyone looking to sell a Hot Toys Han Solo MMS 261 body?

On the Billion to 1 yes, please PM me. Thanks

I'm still looking for a gun-belt and holster if anyone has one or a lead.

Stevo and Mfisher make amazing stuff. The quality is superb but they still look inaccurate to me. In their own ways. I think mfisher’s leather is a tad thick and the holster and whip clasp, are too “orange” of a color. I still plan on ordering from mfisher, because the rig is so beautiful, I can live with this. The Stevo holster just looked kind of huge and it was not so polished and refined next to an mfisher rig, the thin leather is great though.
Leather work is not easy. I don’t know how mike’s work looks so clean! I would choose him.

However I’ll be working on something for you soon. Perhaps that will help you out. I’m gonna experiment with making a holster, when I’m done, I’d like you to check it out and lmk how it is. Help me get it to where it needs to be.

Last edited:
Back