S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. You should... must buy them. $35!!!

Ok. I probably will

On another note, i made a discovery

2BCB84E1-6034-4FA3-A43B-788C42FE1680.jpeg

Normal Chibi Goku comes with everything you see here, however

FA7C0DEC-6062-4CD8-A9FA-D34F715BB728.jpeg

SDCC Exclusive Chibi Goku is omitting some items... no nimbus, no angry face (although you do get the smirking face). In order to have a “complete” chibi goku figure, you must own both of them

I never thought id see another "Doll Dot" on a figure again, kind of off putting

What exactly do you mean, Jiren’s red eyes? Looking at it closer, i think they should’ve made them more of a less-pronounced reflective red, so that it shines at only certain angles. Do you agree?

The way Jiren's posed with that screaming face with red eyes... I'll call it "Climax Face Jiren".

What exactly do you mean, Jiren’s red eyes? Looking at it closer, i think they should’ve made them more of a less-pronounced reflective red, so that it shines at only certain angles. Do you agree?

The reg heads have the grey circles painted onto the black eyes, attempting to give the illusion that light is reflecting off his eyes. Sideshow used to do this one their 1/6 figures and it became known as the doll dot :lol

So apparently theres a new bootleg figuarts Android 17 and he looks pretty good

I ordered one a couple months ago, I haven't opened any of my figuarts yet as I haven't been able to find stands, and it seems new ones are to come this fall anyways.

I will post some in box pictures maybe in the AM

I gotta feeling Jiren is going to be a big seller for Tamashii. Although I do think they missed an opportunity by not including his meditating face/hands

C6BAF829-5614-4109-8932-DBBA29843AF8.jpeg

Look at those short stubby legs Jiren. With that long torso he looks like he has these super short legs.
(I'm not complaining, sculpt looks great just pointing out how this looks by himself, this is kinda like Crisis pointing out the crotch shot that cannot be unseen now just not as awkward) ... Did he have short legs in the anime i don't remember I'll have to look that up

I like that leg to hip joint there, looks like it should get some good rotation out of it and looks better then that 3 tier system they have (that 3 tier system looks better on the pants then it did for tights like on Vegeta and armored Trunks)

Back