Statue Sideshow Wolverine bust 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The scale is a bit underwhelming after seeing the Infinity & Queen Studios busts...

wolvie.jpg

I love this scale. There just no way I could afford those $3000 busts of Queen / Infinity Studio (hell even Sideshow's - and those don't have arms) and this is much easier to display.

Oh well at least it’ll be useful as a paperweight.

But in all honestly it’s the same size as a lot of Prime 1 Busts that I have.

Will this be a new line or is this just a one off?
With Thanos and Wolverine I wish they'd state it was part of a new line. That would entice me to buy into it. Because if they are just one offs and there won't be many more characters introduced, then Thanos and Wolverine would be awkward in my collection.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Problem is that they over producing and over charging, which is causing people to lose interest. It's gonna be the death of these type of items. That's just how economics work. My 2 cents.:monkey3

With Thanos and Wolverine I wish they'd state it was part of a new line. That would entice me to buy into it. Because if they are just one offs and there won't be many more characters introduced, then Thanos and Wolverine would be awkward in my collection.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Agree completely. If they announce a line I’m probably in.

I actually like this smaller scale. Never had interest in full size busts but this would be much easier and cheaper to display. Hopefully this isn't ridiculously priced.

I like it a lot, but damn, I wish it was 1:2 scale. There aren't many 1:3 busts out there to pair this with.

I've wanted a pf posed like this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep, that would've been so sweet. This looks awesome IMO. Looks like sideshow is starting to get back to more classic looking pieces with their own modern sprinkles thrown in and I love seeing that. Hope it holds up.

Back