1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
65826481_2908096395929991_3301553463653040128_n.jpg

I wonder if, after a certain scene 2/3 through, HT is looking around and mouthing to each other
Spoiler Spoiler:

On-topic, thought I was totally safe from this, but the movie was so good, better than either of the other 2 MCU movies this year (for me), this now goes in the consideration pile.

So looks like the new/updated Holland 2.0 head sculpt has been leaked online...not sure how I feel about that Superman hair curl...it's not exactly accurate to the movie. I don't recall his hair ever looking like that...

spidey new sculpt.jpg

It’s totally fine, his hair does all kinds of stuff in the movies. I’m more interested in the suit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His hair is most like that when he meets up with...
Spoiler Spoiler:
But it's messier and his face is scuffed up. Plus I think this sculpt looks younger than he does in this movie, more like Homecoming.
Overall not a good depiction of Peter at any point in this movie, needs more work.

Hopefully they revise it between now and....christmas 2020?!

Doesn't the Homecoming version have that staring off to one side gaze as well?

Yes.

Wtf, it’s just HC headsculpt photoshopped
a8887bb408e3199c9d1052653f86630a.jpg

Ok I wasn't sure if HT got super lazy and just reworked the original sculpt, but yeah I hope that's a photoshop. I would bet money though the only reason they did a new HS was to redo the hair so you can put the Stark glasses on.

Wtf, it’s just HC headsculpt photoshopped
a8887bb408e3199c9d1052653f86630a.jpg

Okay so it's just a fake. Looking back at the blurred image, it doesn't even match up with that.
Just someone trying to recreate their idea of what's behind the blur.

I'm leaning towards picking this one up instead of the Iron Spider. I was going to with the IS as my Spider-man in my MCU collection, but after seeing some QC issues with the suit and wondering about the posing of it, I think this one might be better to go with for durability.

Spoiler Spoiler:

...I was more than happy with my iron spider...

Now i just got back from the movie. Dammit I need this guy. Peter was in PEAK form during the end fight!:thud: I need this suit on shelf :(. Whyyy does this keep happening lol

I don't get the "umm i don't know, he didn't wear it that much or he does but he has holes in it". Like it matters omg. You like the suit or you don't.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol he wears the red and black suit nearly as long as the stealth suit:dunno

In fact he doesnt do nearly as much in the stealth suit either in comparison

I'm leaning towards picking this one up instead of the Iron Spider. I was going to with the IS as my Spider-man in my MCU collection, but after seeing some QC issues with the suit and wondering about the posing of it, I think this one might be better to go with for durability.

I'm pretty much in the same boat here. What made me consider the iron spider was the fact that he was in both infinity war and engame and it didn't feel right passing on him since I already preordered most of the main characters but the idea of having the most dynamic character just sitting on the shelf like a cripple was the deal breaker. The black one is tempting because it seems to have the fewest QC issues out of all 3 (tech suit, black and iron spider) and while it does look cool, it's not the classic look that I want as my only MCU spidey. The movie promo tech suit would've been instant buy if it wasn't for the obvious sewing problem and the missing headsculpt. Also, I'm not sure that I can justify buying two spider-man figures just to satisfy my "OCD".

Back