ACI Toys X Suwahara Hiroyuki: Oda Nobunaga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Suwaharas art. I can't wait to receive Nobunaga and Shingen. At least the delay for these figure let me dive into the coo model samurai series.

Hey sorry for the stupid question but im not well known in japan history and i wanted to understand if Thoss figures are base on real history or illustrations as they say in the beggining

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hey sorry for the stupid question but im not well known in japan history and i wanted to understand if Thoss figures are base on real history or illustrations as they say in the beggining

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The characters are all historical Japanese samurais. This line (dead in the water) is based on a popular artist’s illustration of these samurais.

ACI Toys X Suwahara Hiroyuki Oda Nobunaga

kengiu ha scritto:ascar105xtitto ha scritto:Buonasera a tutti ragazzi.
Sto cercando Aragorn Aci Toys versione anduril o no non importa.
Qualcuno ce lha e se ne vuole sbarazzare?

you still got your figures to post photo?

Hey, sorry I've been busy and I thought there was no interest due to how dead the thread was. But here it is. Not the greatest pics cause I'm no photographer but the figures still look awesome.

IMG_1432.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

wow.. fantastic looking!!!

which one is your favorite if u can only buy one? btw, is your Nobugada deluxe with the exclusive coat?

wow.. fantastic looking!!!

which one is your favorite if u can only buy one? btw, is your Nobugada deluxe with the exclusive coat?

It is the deluxe, but I like him with the cape on as it reminds me of Samurai Warriors. As for which one you should buy, it’s really up to you because both figures are excellent so just go with who you like more historically.

Back