Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
“𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘐 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦” ― The Joker

The full 1:3 bust will be dropping soon! Keep an eye out for updates

"Bust"? A mistake, I take it? Or do they plan to release it as a 1:3 bust as well?

I just asked them, we'll see.

Ok, they haven't replied to me, but they have fixed their mistake. :rolleyes:

The full 1:3 statue will be dropping soon! Keep an eye out for updates

yep. It was a typo. We're so used to typing bust that we wrote the wrong word �� luckily our fans don't miss anything

Heh heh.

Since he's gonna be sitting down it shouldn't be too big even in 1/3 scale.

Only thing that could scupper that is a massive Prime 1 base but with Blitzway's art team leading the project hopefully they keep things to a minimum.

Only thing that could scupper that is a massive Prime 1 base but with Blitzway's art team leading the project hopefully they keep things to a minimum.

Are you talking about two different pieces? Queens and Blitzway/Prime 1?

Queen Studios is the one that we know will be sitting down, the Prime 1/Blitzway version we know nothing about except for the scale.

Oops! My bad!! lol yes you're right, we don't yet know the pose Prime1/Blitzway will go for.

So my original point is regarding this Queen Studios Joker. 1/3 scale sitting down shouldn't be that huge as long as the base is reasonable.

Good point.

At the same time, if the statue is subpar, I don't know if those two factors matter.

Yes, those only matter if the PF is a decent piece which looks unlikely at this point. People would be better off with the Hot Toys 1/4 version who can't get one of the others.

Queen Studios Community said:
Here an amazing preview... Joker 1/3.
What do you think ?

PBx0PlP.jpg

the hair looks good, better than their 1:1 bust. I wonder if they will style it to be accurate to the jail cell scene?

Back