Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously everyone has their favorites; but personally in addition to this im hoping for a Noir outfit and Black Cat Suit.

But more than anything im hoping that one of them comes with a Peter Parker headsculpt.

John Bubniak was perfect combined with Yuri Lowenthal's voice. That game is amazing I'm still playing it.

John Bubniak was perfect combined with Yuri Lowenthal's voice. That game is amazing I'm still playing it.

Same. Still play the game often even though I've long since got 100% on everything. One of my favourite incarnations of Spidey...Yuri is incredible.

I can definitely see myself going down the completist route with this line of figures.

Scarlet Spider is one of my fav suits, will be hard to pass.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It looks like September this year, but I'm not sure if that's just Japan only or not. I'm kind of assuming it is.

Is there precedence of HT releasing a figure only in a specific territory and nowhere else?

I hope this isn't a Japan-exclusive cause I def would want to own this!

So is this limited?

Is there precedence of HT releasing a figure only in a specific territory and nowhere else?

I hope this isn't a Japan-exclusive cause I def would want to own this!

Wasn't like IW Black Widow and ESB Vader released in Japan early? I think it's more like that.

I highly doubt it would be a literal exclusive to Japan.

It's completely possible that we're looking at an SDCC Exclusive, I would be shocked if it went up for sale and then shipped around August/September.

Or like the Neon IM it releases in HK then we dont hear anything for a few months and SS gets it in the fall

Oh...Oh God. Scarlet Spider. Great memories from my childhood with the Clone Saga and Age of Apocalypse. Whatever people thought of it, it was a great moment in time in my childhood. Loved the outfit, loved Ben Reilly and what challenges he had. Just when I thought HT would be winding down for me with the main Avengers crew done....

FB_IMG_1560402716068.jpgFB_IMG_1560402681994.jpgFB_IMG_1560402690306.jpg

Back