Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys, I'm actually working on a RE2 remake Leon, Claire and Mr.X, and I need to know which body you guys are using for Leon?

very cool wbss21!!!! Oh really Amnur how are you getting the outfits and all that?

Well, I'm not sure. But I'm sculpting their heads for 1/6 scale and I'm really tempted to do in 1/12. Maybe modifying that new Damtoys series (pocket elite series) which has a SAS figure with clothing, and it should work for Leon (with a little modification) and for Hunk.

Well, I'm not sure. But I'm sculpting their heads for 1/6 scale and I'm really tempted to do in 1/12. Maybe modifying that new Damtoys series (pocket elite series) which has a SAS figure with clothing, and it should work for Leon (with a little modification) and for Hunk.

I am 100% down for a resident evil 2 line in 1/12 scale. As for the 1/6th leon body my preferred body would be a painted suicide squad joker body since it has the best looking arms for leon that aren't seamless. what sort of price point are you aiming for?

This is the Damtoys pocket elite figure (not the headsculpt and knee pads). Looks very to for a 1/12 scale and for a future Leon or Hunk custom.

Attachments

• 20190607_134033.jpg
    20190607_134033.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 265
Hello guys, I'm actually working on a RE2 remake Leon, Claire and Mr.X, and I need to know which body you guys are using for Leon?
For Leon can we get a focused/ slightly annoyed sculpt like this... also if you do a Claire or Ada sculpted hair please.
dcwtody-8fb71691-c704-4752-99e1-11f7c449d73e.jpg

Claire anyone... :D

Beside weird parting hair, and the height on the boots i think this is the most decent mass produce claire....

102422g5qzdmqcady2uyd9.jpg
102423dma7n4maj22im2e3.jpg
102426weje3e8dkb6iddkh.jpg

Missed out on the last claire not gonna miss out on this one put mt Pre order in this morning heh and was gonna post in here in case anyone else might want to get in on some claire action....should have known someone was already on it heh

Nowhere near. The whole thing is based on her look from Darkside Chronicles and Operation Raccoon City (hence the inaccurate shotgun).

While I agree with you 100% there, I feel theyve brought that same look forward into the reboot of 2 albeit it with spilt hair in the bangs instead of coming straight down the middle. I couldnt help but, when playing it being disconnected from the game because I was so distracted with how funny Claire looked if that makes any sense. To each their own I guess.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i think the SW Toys Redfield 2.0 looks great, like a mixture of Darkside Chronicles and the original Resi 2 Claire.
but i'm in Europe and i already asked a couple of websites if they could order one
and they all said that the price is 199€.
i think thats pretty expensive for a simple 1/6 product without any official license.

Back