1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

I'm wavering on my Black Panther purchase, but I would be pushed to a yes if Okoye was on the way because together they make a genuinely cool pairing. No offense to Shuri, and not that she isn't a cool looking figure or fun character, but it almost surprises me we got her before Okoye. At least from a product standpoint.

I feel like Shuri became more of a fan favorite, but even though I really like her, Okoye is my favorite of the 3 BP female characters and I do think, action wise, she makes more sense. I'm hoping to have my BP figure soon, and I do still plan to pick up Shuri.

I feel like Shuri became more of a fan favorite, but even though I really like her, Okoye is my favorite of the 3 BP female characters and I do think, action wise, she makes more sense. I'm hoping to have my BP figure soon, and I do still plan to pick up Shuri.

HT used to have a tendency to create characters where the actor was famous, over more important/popular characters.... so we could get a Nakia since Lupita is arguably the most famous (currently) cast member from the film after Michael B Jordan.

Okoye would be a day one PO for me, the Dora Milaje suit would be striking in a nice 1/6 version. A Nakia in the final fight Dora uniform could also lend itself to army building, as they did with the Legends line. BP has such great colors and design in the costumes, pretty much anyone would be a great figure

HT used to have a tendency to create characters where the actor was famous, over more important/popular characters.... so we could get a Nakia since Lupita is arguably the most famous (currently) cast member from the film after Michael B Jordan.

True, like how they did Odin after Thor for Thor 1 and not Loki. Forever bitter about that. :gah: That's still my MCU grail.

I liked Nakia, but Okoye and Shuri just stood out the most. I would like to see more done with Nakia in BP 2.

Anyone else getting two Nebulas to make a Nebula vs Nebula scene?

I would love to see Peggy Carter and Lady Sif! :) And Valkyrie!

And I´d love to see the figure ladies with more relaxed face. They´re so often frowning a bit or looking so fighty. Not a fan of crazy smile either, but something natural looking would be lovely.

Sif would need to come back into the MCU for her to have any chance of being made, IMO. She's been absent too long and was really only significant in the first Thor film.

Sif would need to come back into the MCU for her to have any chance of being made, IMO. She's been absent too long and was really only significant in the first Thor film.

And on one episode of Agents of Shield. For the most part, none of Thor’s group got the attention they deserved, like they had in the comics. They were thrown away with virtually no screen time.

I know... But I think Sif had real potential as a female hero. She outdid Jane so easily, even still we saw her just in few scenes.

I don´t quite believe, but maybe they might take her in the Guardians of the Galaxy 3... Thor will be there so why not bring up Sif as well? :)

I would be interested in a Sif as well. I prefer her appearance in TDW more. They used that costume for her appearance in AOS as well. But she has been written out for too long and unless they do a “Search for Sif” movie, she is not coming back...

I would be interested in a Sif as well. I prefer her appearance in TDW more. They used that costume for her appearance in AOS as well. But she has been written out for too long and unless they do a “Search for Sif” movie, she is not coming back...

Oh my GOD could you imagine her in a movie with Valkyrie? But yeah, I’d love one of her as well in her TDW armor.

I think after the events of Endgame, it more likely HT will now do a IM2 BW 2.0 just to milk more money out of the BW character before her solo movie.

I don't really see that as likely. I think they next one they'll make will be for her solo film.

I know... But I think Sif had real potential as a female hero. She outdid Jane so easily, even still we saw her just in few scenes.

I like Sif, but she's no replacement for Jane. I feel like Jane is underestimated as a character, but she's absolutely crucial (along with Selvig) in Thor's character arc in the first movie. And even though she doesn't have powers, I've always liked her character and Portman's portrayal of her. Her role in Dark World, like Sif's, was was a downgrade from the first movie. I just think there's room for both characters.

I love to see Natalie Portman lift the hammer for a trilogy.

I love to see Natalie Portman lift the hammer for a trilogy.

Probably not going to happen. She wasn’t happy about being in TDW because the director she wanted to work with left the project — so the likelihood she’ll be back is slim to none — unless she gets desperate for money.

I like Sif, but she's no replacement for Jane. I feel like Jane is underestimated as a character, but she's absolutely crucial (along with Selvig) in Thor's character arc in the first movie. And even though she doesn't have powers, I've always liked her character and Portman's portrayal of her. Her role in Dark World, like Sif's, was was a downgrade from the first movie. I just think there's room for both characters.

While Jane Foster was a catalyst for Thor's development, she was ultimately a pretty vanilla character. Even if Natalie Portman wanted to come back, a trilogy with her as Thor is something that I doubt many people want to see.
I really loved Sif and wished she had played a bigger role in the franchise. Hell, the could have just combined her and Valkyrie into one character. Apparently she was supposed to play a much bigger role in Dark World but it had to be downgraded after the actress broke her leg or something. And then she exited the franchise to star in that mediocre crime drama I can't remember the name of but stopped watching 3 seasons ago.

Back