Woo Toys WO-004C Fat Viking 1:6 Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaBu

Super Freak
Reaction score
have you people seen this figure already:

fat_viking_2__15794.1557807009.1000.1200.jpg

if he really becomes as they say, then we have a nice fat thor for the collection :rotfl

It says Fat Viking figure. So unless we get a message from HT, I think we are good for now to leave it open.

I’ll most likely pick this up and kit bash a fat Chris figure if By the time these releases there’s no news of the HT ver.

the painted proto head looks good, now I'm just waiting to see what hot toys announces the next 2 weeks before ordering.

You think HT would actually make Fat Thor? That would be something.

I think one of the reasons we're wanting a fat Thor is that he's more relatable as an anxiety driven, broken, pudgy bloke than a super muscular, magical axe wielding Norse god. But to me it was an interesting take on Thor in this film, I just felt it was inopportune at this time, perhaps in another of his films.

Eh. Looks like they based it off of the Avengers sculpt for some reason, so it leaves a bit to be desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks fun and would pair well with Rocket but I think I'll pass as final battle Thor will be my Endgame Thor. Congrats to those who have this, looks awesome!

Back