Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this hot toys from superman not almost the same as the BVS??

Yeah, it’s basically the same.

It’s essentially the same figure with color changes and few additional accessories like a head sculpt and the JL stand.

-The suit is a much lighter shade of blue than the BvS version. More like a royal blue than a dark navy blue.

-The red is possibly a little brighter as well, the gold in his shield is more distinctively yellow-gold.

-You get the extra heat ray face sculpt, and same regular head sculpt from the BvS. It’s inaccurate as Supes had his hair combed to the right for JL, not to the left like in BvS.

I'm sure this will be a figure I buy in a few years when I decide I'm done jumping down the marvel avengers black hole... but god damn, why is his brow that fk'n furrowed? lol

I'm sure this will be a figure I buy in a few years when I decide I'm done jumping down the marvel avengers black hole... but god damn, why is his brow that fk'n furrowed? lol

Well there's furrowed and there's furrowed.

903454.jpeg

I really hope this gets released sometime this year. I have no hope that it will come out these next two months.

i think i like the bvs version more because the dark blue colour and also the headsculpt is a little bit better from the bvs one

I like the new one for the heat vision head. I only have the MoS Cavill Superman, so I'd like to upgrade to the JL version, but if Cavill really is done then I'm not sure if it would be worth it.

i think i like the bvs version more because the dark blue colour and also the headsculpt is a little bit better from the bvs one

I bought the BVS version recently because i was tired to wait the JL version and i love it too.

200 euros = 223 $ approximately shipping included, yes i know prices on eBay are crazy for this figure and especially with professional sellers...i have seen some good prices in U.S but with the "Global Shipping Program" fees are crazy for Europe.

So with the Flash release, Supes must be next.

Then Batman Std with final Affleck headsculpt.

I think Batman will be next. Superman was the final figure to go up for pre-order and will probably be last.

I think Batman will be next. Superman was the final figure to go up for pre-order and will probably be last.

Oh OK was he ? It's so long ago I had forgotten :lol

I was just going by the logic that Tactical Batman is out, so they would wait as long as possible until the next Batman. But you're probably right it's all about pre-order date.

Oh OK was he ? It's so long ago I had forgotten :lol

I was just going by the logic that Tactical Batman is out, so they would wait as long as possible until the next Batman. But you're probably right it's all about pre-order date.

Yeah Supes was last but it's possible they could release him first, who knows with Hot Toys. I definitely want Superman first. I sold my BvS version in January 2018 thinking the JL figure would be released early as its just a repaint. How wrong I was. :lol

200 euros = 223 $ approximately shipping included, yes i know prices on eBay are crazy for this figure and especially with professional sellers...i have seen some good prices in U.S but with the "Global Shipping Program" fees are crazy for Europe.

you bought it for a nice price, but you are not from the EU right?

Back