The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that loved that Spiderman cartoon, not I, the German 3D release is supposed to be great although the thought bubbles are in German and not English which is the only slight problem lol

Last edited:
I noticed with steel books that I really prefer to be in store to check the merchandise for instance with The Winter Soldier one out of the 13 that were on the shelf 11 had a weird protruding bump on the back of the steel book that you could feel and only 2 had smooth backs.

Wonder what was causing that bump.

BB has a sale on the LG UBK90 4K 3D player.

$200 gets you the player, a harmony remote and a selection of 3 4K movies from this list:

WW
Spiderman Homecoming
Deadpool 2
JL
IT
Jumanji
Greatest Showman
Shape of Water
Ferdinand
Red Sparrow
Saving Private Ryan
Ready Player One
Fury
Gladiator
JW3
Skyscraper
First Purge
Sicario 2
Black Klansman
The Predator (lol)
The Meg
Cliffhanger
The Mule

Don’t say I never did anything for anybody lol

Last edited:
Jye, where was the bump? Most times it’s the glue dots used to affix the J-Card to the SteelBook.

Last edited:
I’m 99% certain it’s the glue dot. Sometimes they use a ridiculous amount. Good thing is, if it’s an actual outward dent, you can exchange your damaged SteelBook for another.

Also, you can try to fix it yourself (if there’s none to exchange), it’s an easy fix.

Even though I got the new CW sb i’m definitely holding on to the HD one so bad ass.

64ECAABA-4B2B-40FF-80CE-5659E9160E8F.jpg
882F1FF0-C265-44DC-AEBA-7B2454A835A2.jpg

While I love the new TFA sb cover I wish it had this image on the back or inside.

9E09D3CF-08FE-4951-87C3-11159B32AD92.jpg

BB has a sale on the LG UBK90 4K 3D player.

$200 gets you the player, a harmony remote and a selection of 3 4K movies from this list:

WW
Spiderman Homecoming
Deadpool 2
JL
IT
Jumanji
Greatest Showman
Shape of Water
Ferdinand
Red Sparrow
Saving Private Ryan
Ready Player One
Fury
Gladiator
JW3
Skyscraper
First Purge
Sicario 2
Black Klansman
The Predator (lol)
The Meg
Cliffhanger
The Mule

Don’t say I never did anything for anybody lol

Thanks for the heads up. I have been watching for that player to go on sale since I bought the LG TV in January. I picked it up today.

Even though I got the new CW sb i’m definitely holding on to the HD one so bad ass.

View attachment 454404
View attachment 454405

While I love the new TFA sb cover I wish it had this image on the back or inside.

View attachment 454406
Yes! That CW cover is one of my all time favorite steelbooks!

I'll just pick up the non steelbook 4K WS and CW during black Friday, I like those originals steels too much to be concerned over the new ones.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yo rush Amazon uk has changed CM 3D status to now IT CAN be delivered to the US! :yess:

So obviously I PO.

We can now sleep a little better tonight lol
Good news! I wasn't worried till you pointed it out. [emoji1]

Good to know, now I'm not so upset I canceled my Zavvi order!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back