DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Great display, but no Batmobile or Batwing?

yes! I forgot about it
IMG_20190516_225135.jpg
IMG_20190516_225143.jpg
IMG_20190516_225153.jpg

Ha! Great use of the Joker Expressions Pack accessories!

just finished setting my display lights and distribution, waiting for the new wave to arrive! I'm torn right now whether to keep new adventures figures or not, space is tight and that third detolf would be very nice for the other statues I have :slap big collection, small room problems :lol help me decide lol
View attachment 453996
View attachment 453997
View attachment 453998
View attachment 453999
View attachment 454000

View attachment 453995

OOh I'm gonna need that Eaglemoss Statue after all....

Well... Since DCC is so lazy to not even do proper bases for our last wave I've did some design for Scarecrow, Two Face and Grey Ghost. I can't find any Hardac official Bruce Timm drawing though... I guess I have to wait for my copy of the figure and scan the paper sheet with the "instructions" to get something that will suit for a proper base design. Download link here: https://sta.sh/21tu0940bfil
They are already shaped for the use, if printed on adesive paper they can be just pasted over some extra bases ;) Feel free to download them people :)

Two Face.jpgScarecrow.jpgGray Ghost.jpg

Well... Since DCC is so lazy to not even do proper bases for our last wave I've did some design for Scarecrow, Two Face and Grey Ghost. I can't find any Hardac official Bruce Timm drawing though... I guess I have to wait for my copy of the figure and scan the paper sheet with the "instructions" to get something that will suit for a proper base design. Download link here: https://sta.sh/21tu0940bfil
They are already shaped for the use, if printed on adesive paper they can be just pasted over some extra bases ;) Feel free to download them people :)

View attachment 454221View attachment 454222View attachment 454223

Always a great job and very helpful, my friend !!! :clap

Nice work, blebble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Guillalite - Beautiful collection! [emoji122][emoji7] I love all of your posing and dioramas. Your Firefly setup looks really cool too! Can we see a closeup of it? [emoji846] (I have a similar pose but yours looks so much cooler)

@blebble - Thank you so much for doing that with the stands! I'll be using those for the 4 as well as a starting point for bases for my customs. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@Guillalite - Beautiful collection! [emoji122][emoji7] I love all of your posing and dioramas. Your Firefly setup looks really cool too! Can we see a closeup of it? [emoji846] (I have a similar pose but yours looks so much cooler)

@blebble - Thank you so much for doing that with the stands! I'll be using those for the 4 as well as a starting point for bases for my customs. [emoji846]

Thanks to all for the kind words ;) here are some close ups of the dioramas CaptSpock! and a new eaglemoss Joker statue(I have yet to make the paint changes in the eyes and teeth like Zelu did, looks much better).
IMG_20190518_173243.jpg
IMG_20190518_173256.jpg
IMG_20190518_173348.jpg
IMG_20190518_173422.jpg
IMG_20190518_173336.jpg

Wow...where did u find that fire piece for firefly?

Wow, you are AWESOME! Thanks so much for making these <3.

View attachment 454221View attachment 454222View attachment 454223

Wow, you are AWESOME! Thanks so much for making these <3.

Wow...where did u find that fire piece for firefly?

In Aliexpress or ebay, you have to search Fire effect figure, the whole lot costs 14$~, then you trim it a bit one of the small ones to fit the hole in the firegun. Actually, in the series it was a grenade luncher but hell I can't be so accurate :rotfl

Thanks guys ;) It's my pleasure to help this community! I will do Hardac too of course! (I just need a good scan of the paper sheet that arrive with the figure xDD)

In Aliexpress or ebay, you have to search Fire effect figure, the whole lot costs 14$~, then you trim it a bit one of the small ones to fit the hole in the firegun. Actually, in the series it was a grenade luncher but hell I can't be so accurate :rotfl

Thanks man :wink1:

@Guillalite - Perfect! Thank you! As I suspected, that is a fantastic pose and display that I wish I had the space to recreate. [emoji122][emoji50]
Here's my more tame/cramped version that I've had set up. It's tough to capture since they're in the back too.
8de79116a17de1e0fd2f02a83c1e06da.jpg
98d4921b67d3c9124e6b49e157706feb.jpg

@Guillalite - Perfect! Thank you! As I suspected, that is a fantastic pose and display that I wish I had the space to recreate. [emoji122][emoji50]
Here's my more tame/cramped version that I've had set up. It's tough to capture since they're in the back too.
8de79116a17de1e0fd2f02a83c1e06da.jpg
98d4921b67d3c9124e6b49e157706feb.jpg

wow! those poses look awesome too, I may steal your firesuit batman pose, very cinematic.

wow! those poses look awesome too, I may steal your firesuit batman pose, very cinematic.
Thank you! That's a really cool compliment since I love a good pose. And please feel free. [emoji846]

Got a question that I was hoping you guys could answer for me. Are any of these figures ever reissued?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back