O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the visual of the old version and accessories, but that's after everyone is dead in the story timeline.
I'm just gonna get the young version and display with others.

My guess is $250 for the young version or the old version without the cart. $400 for the cart version. $550 for the supreme deluxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the old version with the cart, but I need someone to make Jiang Wei. Else, there is no point to buy old Kong Ming because all 5 Tiger generals were already dead by this time.

I like the old version with the cart, but I need someone to make Jiang Wei. Else, there is no point to buy old Kong Ming because all 5 Tiger generals were already dead by this time.

Yea, that's the bad part about that, wonder if someone will be able to customize it to have black beard.

any comment on the quality of Inflames horse? I was thinking of getting IFT-026 1/6 Sets Of Soul Of Tiger Generals -Zhao Zilong with horse

His horse looks cool (from the promo picture)

any comment on the quality of Inflames horse? I was thinking of getting IFT-026 1/6 Sets Of Soul Of Tiger Generals -Zhao Zilong with horse

His horse looks cool (from the promo picture)

The adjustable legs make the horse a little unstable. But you can pose it in different ways in exchange.

I don't usually get non-armour clad figures but Zhuge Liang is such an iconic character.
Should be going for the old version with that signature headgear. I think the sculpt is pretty spot on the actor Tang Guoqiang.

092211mdm6hx51qjzx6uu2.jpg

092212hzku007yythbnhhb.jpg

092212l6gq5qzkbf7kgmmh.jpg

092212emnt6c9awap9oh2p.jpg

092215khmcchckgm5cguus.jpg

092215z7n3b5uioana7i3v.jpg

KG Hobby prices
Young ver HK$1400 ~ US$182
Old ver HK$1400 ~ US$182
Old ver with cart HK$2270 ~ US$295
Old ver deluxe HK$3300 ~ US$429

Add 25% more for US retail shops (estimate)
$229.99 - $369.99 - $535.99

My friend is selling his 303 Toys Zhuge Liang. I am debating whether to buy the 303 Toys version or pre-order the Inflames one

what's the quality of 303 versus Inflames figure?

Some ppl on this forum seem to say that Inflames figures are fragile and very overprice?

Back