Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the vibrancy of the AOU and the shield wouldn’t have bothered me but that exaggerated Captain Morgan pose is just not for me.

But I’ve always chuckled at how they overcompensated the CW statue by having his shield cover everything:lol

I love the vibrancy of the AOU and the shield wouldn’t have bothered me but that exaggerated Captain Morgan pose is just not for me.

But I’ve always chuckled at how they overcompensated the CW statue by having his shield cover everything:lol

Yep I always thought the pose was just too unnatural to occur fluidly mid-battle. Looks like he's doing yoga stretches or lunges or something.

Not a doubt in my mind, this was ordered the minute it went live :)
Have the HT version on PO as well, and the 1/3 XM Cap.

Endgame is doing serious damage to my wallet ;)

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He’s a couple inches too tall.

It’s the only thing bothering me about this statue. 23.5” is only 0.5” shorter than my AOU hulk and 1” taller than IM Mark 3 from SS

Not sure who is undersizing or over sizing here but it’s unfortunate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a doubt in my mind, this was ordered the minute it went live :)
Have the HT version on PO as well, and the 1/3 XM Cap.

Endgame is doing serious damage to my wallet ;)

Yeah, I've been tallying up the damage either for POs or stuff I want:horror:horror:horror. But - figure it's kinda the last 'round for me to spend a lot, except for the occasional classic piece (or what is classic to me, anyway or at least represents). Maybe there'll be some good stuff from the BW movie or TV series:dunno; I can see Iron Studios doing an awesome 1/10 Mysterio - but Marvel's upcoming plans for the most part at the moment aren't blowing me away.

Enjoyable maybe - I've got opening night Spidey tickets - but re collectibles think I can relax a bit. Maybe - famous last words.:lol:monkey3

Yeah, I've been tallying up the damage either for POs or stuff I want:horror:horror:horror. But - figure it's kinda the last 'round for me to spend a lot, except for the occasional classic piece (or what is classic to me, anyway or at least represents). Maybe there'll be some good stuff from the BW movie or TV series:dunno; I can see Iron Studios doing an awesome 1/10 Mysterio - but Marvel's upcoming plans for the most part at the moment aren't blowing me away.

Enjoyable maybe - I've got opening night Spidey tickets - but re collectibles think I can relax a bit. Maybe - famous last words.:lol:monkey3

The thing is when this whole MCU started, not many of us thought at the time that it’ll better or even come close to the best X-Men or Spidey films.

Heck no one thought much about Guardians and that blew most of us away. So honestly I’ll withhold judgement until the next 5 years at least. Here’s hoping the Extenals reach a comparable level as which the Guardians has reached.

And other than a handful of films there’s really no telling where the future will lead. We’ve got Spidey 2, Black Widow, Eternals, Black Panther 2, Doctor Strange 2, and Guardians 3. Past that is anyone’s guess.

That's what you say now until you get your Shang Chi movie version, hot toy, and 1/3 scale!

Word is that since Marvel no longer has the rights to Fu Manchu they'll be incorporating the "real" Mandarin into the MCU as Shang Chi's primary foe.

Last edited:
That's what you say now until you get your Shang Chi movie version, hot toy, and 1/3 scale!

Looking forward to Shang Chi and maybe, maybe even Moon Knight (not that that seems to be on Marvel's schedule). Sebastian Stan sez Falcon/WS series starts filming in October - tho I don't know what licensing situation is re TV shows. But Feige has said there's room for crossovers between the TV series and films (unlike w. Netflix).

There is PLENTY for the wallet to be afraid of:lol. I can already see myself picking up - various scales - Falcon (Cap), Bucky, Black Widow, Mysterio and prob. a Spidey to go with, rumored Yelena Belova (BW movie), Loki, SW, Vision (TV series), Shang Chi + weapon replicas, the probable releases of "classic" versions of Cap, IM, Thor + possible Mandelorian figs and I really need a 1/10 Mera now:horror $$$$$$$$$$...

Thanks, looking forward to my first Iron Studios piece. As you know I was on the fence with their Vader and passed because I just wanted more of a museum pose. Then the prices skyrocketed anyway.

I think you might actually own more Cap pieces than me. :D

I just have the EX SSC TFA PF and then this. Nice bookend pieces for MCU Cap.

Nope I only own one Cap piece..

I buy and sell until I get the piece I want and fits with my collection.

I did own
TFA PF - did not like the looking up pose)
TWS PF - Not enough color in the suit. If I got it repainted I may have been tempted to keep. Its accurate to the movie but I like the Red white and Blues. Head sculpt looked nothing like Evans. But that is fine. I just wanted a Cap.
Iron Studios CW - Got this because I liked the shield on display and more color.. Crouching pose ended up being its undoing.
And now the new PF - I really like this one... Weird pose and all. The Colors pop and the sculpt and detail of the suit is fantastic. However I think about selling it and replacing with this new Iron Studios version... BUT the suit on this new one is not very colorful and he is looking up slightly.. Everything else is perfect thought.. IDK.

I'm really nervous about popcultcha getting the deluxe for us over here. I have a feeling it will just be the standard edition. I hate to think the postage costs ordering deluxe from IS direct.....

I'm really nervous about popcultcha getting the deluxe for us over here. I have a feeling it will just be the standard edition. I hate to think the postage costs ordering deluxe from IS direct.....

There’s only been one piece Popcultcha has never got before and that was the 1/4 Darth Vader piece.

They have received every single MCU piece. Even more than Sideshow themselves, as they (Ikon Collectables etc) had a distribution deal even before Sideshow did.

So, I think my MK3 Ironman works fine with 'comic' versions of other statues:

c5aeb83df6a99226b1a28c63081e16fe.jpg

(Quick horrible Photoshop)

Does this Cap work w them??

a528cced9644551bc2899a2a7bf6b70d.jpg

IMO, the difference being the 'Chris Evans' factor, vs there's no HS with IM.

Back