General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, Portland can’t even beat a Dubs team without KD and a bunch of bench unknowns :slap

This WCF might be an embarrassing sweep :thud:

If it’s the Dubs vs Raptors in the Finals

The series might wear out Dubs if it goes long

Think about it the travel from Oakland to Canada

Best if Dubs try to sweep

If it’s the Dubs vs Raptors in the Finals

The series might wear out Dubs if it goes long

Think about it the travel from Oakland to Canada

Best if Dubs try to sweep

More time for GSW to get healthy too. But who knows how it will work out. [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I hear Bledsoe..I think of Drew in the NFL :lol

Don’t even know the guy for Bucks..but the dude can play :horror

You don’t have Lebron in the East..now I’m seeing and hearing all these other guys in the playoffs ..Talk about change :lecture

Yikes where was the help for Kwahi, he definitely got tired in the 4th after that crazy series with Sixers

He can’t do it all himself ..that bench needs to step it up :slap

Big upset win by the Bucks :horror

When I hear Bledsoe..I think of Drew in the NFL :lol

Don’t even know the guy for Bucks..but the dude can play :horror

You don’t have Lebron in the East..now I’m seeing and hearing all these other guys in the playoffs ..Talk about change :lecture

You missed some fun last postseason then. At a press conference after game 1 of the Celtics-Bucks series last year, Terry Rozier accidentally called Eric Bledsoe, Drew.

In an interview after game 2, Eric Bledsoe was asked about Rozier and said, “I don’t even know who the f@$& that is.”

The whole thing gave Drew’s fame new life and he even appeared on the Jumbotron during game 7.

After the Celtics eliminated the Bucks, Terry rocked a Drew Bledsoe jersey as he entered the arena for game 1 against the Sixers hahaha

21a9a97080ffe1dc32b051130a7b0993.jpg

Yikes where was the help for Kwahi, he definitely got tired in the 4th after that crazy series with Sixers

He can’t do it all himself ..that bench needs to step it up :slap

Big upset win by the Bucks :horror

This problem was definitely exposed during the series against the Sixers. No one but Kawhi wanted to shoot during game 7. I’m sure he’s still tired from that series.

I was very surprised to see Kyle Lowry have a big game tonight. Haven’t seen him shoot that well in ages... he was carrying them in the 4th. Lowry went 5/7 that quarter while the rest of the Raptors were 0/15.

Marc Gasol just seems like a body out there. I remember him being a beast just last season for the Grizzlies. He’s a shell of his former self right now.

You missed some fun last postseason then. At a press conference after game 1 of the Celtics-Bucks series last year, Terry Rozier accidentally called Eric Bledsoe, Drew.

In an interview after game 2, Eric Bledsoe was asked about Rozier and said, “I don’t even know who the f@$& that is.”

The whole thing gave Drew’s fame new life and he even appeared on the Jumbotron during game 7.

After the Celtics eliminated the Bucks, Terry rocked a Drew Bledsoe jersey as he entered the arena for game 1 against the Sixers hahaha

21a9a97080ffe1dc32b051130a7b0993.jpg

I rest my case, Bledsoe is not your typical NBA name and especially not for a black player :lol

This problem was definitely exposed during the series against the Sixers. No one but Kawhi wanted to shoot during game 7. I’m sure he’s still tired from that series.

I was very surprised to see Kyle Lowry have a big game tonight. Haven’t seen him shoot that well in ages... he was carrying them in the 4th. Lowry went 5/7 that quarter while the rest of the Raptors were 0/15.

Marc Gasol just seems like a body out there. I remember him being a beast just last season for the Grizzlies. He’s a shell of his former self right now.

Kawhi doesn’t have the experience of trying to win the game by himself in a playoff series like say Lebron . But if he has been with a team that has a Parker, Manu and Duncan his whole career, why would he.

That Toronto coach needs a better game plan for Kawhi for game 2 :lecture

Jeez what a boring finals this is shaping up to be with Warriors sweeping Bucks if this is the set up

Possibly be the worst Finals booked:pfft:

If Durant doesn’t play , it might be interesting in the finals

Last edited:
Jeez what a boring finals this is shaping up to be with Warriors sweeping Bucks if this is the set up

I think the Bucks can make it interesting. Their defense can bother the Warriors I think.

GS will win but they won't sweep. It should go 6.

Back