Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic news for anybody looking to put together a STARS Wesker, or another member for that matter:

On my routine searches for random 1:6 scale Resi stuff, the mythical STARS Wesker sets have appeared in stock from a seller on eBay, as well as one on AliExpress. They're the typical "Hot", presumably unbranded kinda listing, but look good for the price. eBay is the cheaper one, and arrives quicker, so I'd say buy that one like I have (Also, don't let "last one" fool you. I don't know how they've done it, but it said that when I bought mine so it's clear they've got plenty.).

Looks to be a decent set for anybody wanting Wesker, STARS supplies, and/or the Lightning Hawk and Hydra. Also comes with a gun rack and stand, apparently; Talk about value.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Reside...163619810750?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-6...lgo_pvid=74669a7a-4966-4236-a0bd-01dcf4de22cf

Whew, that's one long link!

I'll report on this set once - or if! - it arrives. My CIAN Wesker will finally have some get up!

Fantastic news for anybody looking to put together a STARS Wesker, or another member for that matter:

On my routine searches for random 1:6 scale Resi stuff, the mythical STARS Wesker sets have appeared in stock from a seller on eBay, as well as one on AliExpress. They're the typical "Hot", presumably unbranded kinda listing, but look good for the price. eBay is the cheaper one, and arrives quicker, so I'd say buy that one like I have (Also, don't let "last one" fool you. I don't know how they've done it, but it said that when I bought mine so it's clear they've got plenty.).

Looks to be a decent set for anybody wanting Wesker, STARS supplies, and/or the Lightning Hawk and Hydra. Also comes with a gun rack and stand, apparently; Talk about value.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Reside...163619810750?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-6...lgo_pvid=74669a7a-4966-4236-a0bd-01dcf4de22cf

Whew, that's one long link!

I'll report on this set once - or if! - it arrives. My CIAN Wesker will finally have some get up!
Same sets were available quite some time ago, but they also had head. I say the only issue with this set is small army boots. These are almost the same size as Rebecca's and smaller than any available Chris boots

Same sets were available quite some time ago, but they also had head. I say the only issue with this set is small army boots. These are almost the same size as Rebecca's and smaller than any available Chris boots

I think you're talking about the MoeToys set, which interestingly I never actually saw available in stock anywhere, they kinda just disappeared.

Do agree with the boots though, they do look a little bit small.

I was able to get one of the MoeToys sets (preordered from onesixthkit, before our falling out, heh). It was okay. His belt that goes around the midsection was pretty crappy though (rivets crooked or falling out) so I had to change it out. The paint on the boots was pretty sloppy too, with bits of orange on them (not sure where it was supposed to be).

I think you're talking about the MoeToys set, which interestingly I never actually saw available in stock anywhere, they kinda just disappeared.

Do agree with the boots though, they do look a little bit small.
Later on I will make a comparison pic with Hot Toys, Momtoys, ZC Toys and Morton’s boots.

Update

Leon 10.jpg
Leon 11.jpg

I love it, I am happy for it to go into production because it looks awesome and I need it. I would be interested to see what everyone else thinks though.

Thank you, here's the new update. If you like it, I will finalize it and produce it. Let me know if anyone interested in this

I don't post much on here, but I just wanted to chime in to say that I am also very happy with how the sculpt looks. It's very accurate, which is the most important point of a "RE4 Leon-inspired" head sculpt, for for me. :)

I love it, I am happy for it to go into production because it looks awesome and I need it. I would be interested to see what everyone else thinks though.

I like it also

I want this!

I don't post much on here, but I just wanted to chime in to say that I am also very happy with how the sculpt looks. It's very accurate, which is the most important point of a "RE4 Leon-inspired" head sculpt, for for me. :)

Thank you guys! Just pm me here or on customonesixth.com for more info. I will need all of your deposits to produce this. Mind you that the front hair won't be exactly like the renders, because it will need some adjustment on the printing, the strands will be different, but still close in general shape

Hey guys, so I wanted to share this. I got two custom outfits made for a Leon Kennedy from RE: Vendetta and RE6, if you want to check it out. The clothes were made by Geewhiz customs. There's a link in the description of the video if you're interested.

Back