Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a whole lot of things about this statue, but that mask...it is even more inaccurate and soft on detail than the SS Maquette. I think the unmasked head on this is superior to the P1, but I have to have both heads for display, and this helmet is beyond awful from what I can tell. Not sure how they went so wrong on an otherwise right path. Looks like it will be P1 for me, if IS doesn't change the helmet.

Yeah, I'm hoping that they will tweak the mask on this as from what we've seen, it isn't up to their otherwise high standards.

I like a whole lot of things about this statue, but that mask...it is even more inaccurate and soft on detail than the SS Maquette. I think the unmasked head on this is superior to the P1, but I have to have both heads for display, and this helmet is beyond awful from what I can tell. Not sure how they went so wrong on an otherwise right path. Looks like it will be P1 for me, if IS doesn't change the helmet.

Yeah, I'm hoping that they will tweak the mask on this as from what we've seen, it isn't up to their otherwise high standards.

It's unusual that I disagree with you two fine fellows . . . SINCERELY . . . REALLY unusual . . .

. . . I know it's only 1 photo/angle - but it looks fine to me.​

image.png

It's unusual that I disagree with you two fine fellows . . . SINCERELY . . . REALLY unusual . . . . . . I know it's only 1 photo/angle - but it looks fine to me.

It's unusual that you're so wrong.... :monkey5

I kid of course. :lol Like I said "From what we've seen" which as you pointed out is one bad picture, not enough to form a conclusion at all. It looks off to me in that image, but better pictures might reveal it to be much better than I am seeing it to be currently. I prefer the Prime 1 version over all, but If this is easily available in he UK, I'll be very tempted! And that opinion might switch anyway once better images of this appear.

P1 for me, i dont want pay 2000 or more for this
That's what has left me comfortable in my decision with Prime 1. I was worried I may have jumped the gun initially after pre ordering and paying a deposit practically the day it was listed with my supplier but after thinking on the likely price on this my decision stands firm.

I'm really looking forward to better photos of this though.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I would have to disagree as well, the helmet looks pretty damn good ss one is to long and color is off this one looks pretty damn good!

This isn't screaming "buy me" for me sadly. But that's a good thing I suppose as this will likely be a lot of money. It does look pretty good unmasked however. I'll probably order the Prime 1 version soon.

Wow... to me, easily the best city hunter 1/4 statue so far.
The pose, helmet, unmasked head, all better than P1s...

I expected the paint to wow me more based on some of their other stuff. Still happy with my decision with P1. Especially with the likely price difference.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back