1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, these Indy' expressions were not for sale. Mr.Inigo made them for his private commission in 5 years back. A couple of them were already printed by ToriaCasarro, few years ago. I don't know who have them. Now, I hope that we can call back the project.

What does Toria do with all her toys?

What does Toria do with all her toys?

I don't know so much. She did them for her studio "Modern Life Art" workshop. She tried out some test printings, maybe.
9e8453ded4f685936679be28730c258c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If any of you have connections to this individual, please do begging for all of us.

The following two expressions are needed badly:

1:

e0df8d59b8a99f850fea6184684da20a.jpg

2:

2f9f2c4c7321ffc3a981d17b3e2fdbd3.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, those were rendered several years ago on private commission. Those aren't new.
Nope, they don't look it either. But still fun to see. I wish artists would do more "expressions", especially for widely available neutral heads.
Unfortunately, these Indy' expressions were not for sale. Mr.Inigo made them for his private commission in 5 years back. A couple of them were already printed by ToriaCasarro, few years ago. I don't know who have them. Now, I hope that we can call back the project.
Yeah these are all old, but it seems Inigo is warm to the idea of offering new versions of Indy. I'm sure if the support is there we will get them. I'd honestly be down for any of these. Definitely need some sort of angry expression as my priority. But I'd definitely be down for the TOD side glance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Personally, I've never found the appeal of the cocky smiling Indy. It's not who he is 99% of the movies.

#2 is actually a look Ford does a lot, basically every time he throws a punch. :lol But I think its far too specific to a particular action. If your Indy on display is posed throwing a punch at a Nazi stooge, then this would be perfect.

#5, with slight tweaking, seems to capture Ford's oft-used expression (nervous determination) -- whether he's in over his head with the German Mechanic or deciding how best to retrieve the golden idol or figuring out how to get Nazis off his truck.

#2 is actually a look Ford does a lot, basically every time he throws a punch. [emoji38] But I think its far too specific to a particular action. If your Indy on display is posed throwing a punch at a Nazi stooge, then this would be perfect.

That's exactly why I want one. I'd love to display an actual Indy diorama with some action. Punching a baddy or riding a horse. Hopefully it can become a reality some day.

The smiling sculpt is perfect for the cover art pose. And I think it captures Indys character pretty well.

Yeah I kind of agree with you in regards to the smiling sculpt Wor-Gar. It looks amazing and I have two of them but other than replicating the smiling poster look I don't think it suits him.

As for the different expressions posted for me there is something off with all of them. Something to do with the eyes and the nose. His latest version looks spot on though albeit the expression is somewhat neutral which Indy never seems to have!

I'm not on Facebook or I'd chime in too for a more expressive Indy, whether its based on any of those old models or its a tweaked version of Inigo's new v3 neutral render. A little character goes a long way.

I hope Inigo is reading here still.

I went to the first morning show the day it opened, strange to be able to know what you were watching exactly 35 years ago to the moment ...

fc798ec3a7dcd15448a0c51ce30b01ec.jpg

Here's my Temple Of Doom custom Indy figures.

Attachments

• 20190523_163403-1.jpg
    20190523_163403-1.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190523_163421.jpg
    20190523_163421.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20190523_163451.jpg
    20190523_163451.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 130
I went to the first morning show the day it opened, strange to be able to know what you were watching exactly 35 years ago to the moment ...

fc798ec3a7dcd15448a0c51ce30b01ec.jpg

I was too young to see Raiders or TOD in theaters. Definitely on my bucket list if they ever show at my local cinemas.

I have a new Indy planned, and it isn't a figure. I've scored the Horizon vinyl kit and am going to graft Trev's Raiders Indy head onto it.

Back