The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5f9812e4c084eb90a9438e47f4a90e82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there is, but Thomas does the best work, I've seen. That's a very unflattering pic you got of his paint job

I'm sure there is, but Thomas does the best work, I've seen. That's a very unflattering pic you got of his paint job
Maybe. But the three I have from him, all look like that lol. Plus people who have commissioned me to repaint them as well. It's a common case of, "It is what it is".

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Someone please can tell me all the different type of body that works well on a yunsil coverall like Bruce Banner body? Thanks in advance

Someone please can tell me all the different type of body that works well on a yunsil coverall like Bruce Banner body? Thanks in advance

Lately guys have been using the JXTOYS S01 NARROW SHOULDER body. It looks pretty good with Yunsils. I am going to end up getting one soon.

Plenty of people who do a great job. This is just my work. I'm sure there's someone out there even better.
bdff911d7c47ae8804fd386c2b89dd4b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah there is a lot better. Terbanc, Eakins, Rahmier, Ones, and many more. Also, they don’t recast other people’s work. You are the most passive aggressive person I have seen in this community and constantly prey on new collectors ignorance. Can you just move on already?

Yeah there is a lot better. Terbanc, Eakins, Rahmier, Ones, and many more. Also, they don’t recast other people’s work. You are the most passive aggressive person I have seen in this community and constantly prey on new collectors ignorance. Can you just move on already?
Well said. I've been saying this from the beginning and this joker blocked me on Facebook for it. I guess he doesn't want people spreading the truth. He recasts and is very arrogant for someone who only recently came into your hobby. He spammed my YouTube channel with a negative comment only to delete it seconds later. LOL he thinks he is fooling people. Nope.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Yup, you hit the nail right on the head! My thoughts exactly

Back