1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh cool, I definitely need to pick this one up. The V2 looked great in closeup but the shape of the face never looked quite right to me from a distance, so hopefully that will be improved for this version.

Hmmmm... really would like more expression. Mean Indy or ready-to-fight Indy would be great. A more determined Harrison Ford look.

I applaud the effort though and I'm always happy to see more Indiana Jones love. So this is a welcome sculpt.

What I really want is a good Cairo Indy head.

I'll be happy to finally have one good looking neutral Indy sculpt, but yeah it would be cool to see a more pissed off Indy someday.

Raiders-of-the-Lost-Ark-indiana-jones-23709000-843-366.jpg

raiders-lost-ark-movie-screencaps.com-5415.jpg

These are the two expressions I suggested to Inigo. The one on the horse I told him with a little less "worry" in the eyes/brow area.

Im looking for something more fitting for action scenes where I can display him punching or giving the "Ford Finger" [emoji38]20190514_071423.jpgindy01.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, these Indy' expressions were not for sale. Mr.Inigo made them for his private commission in 5 years back. A couple of them were already printed by ToriaCasarro, few years ago. I don't know who have them. Now, I hope that we can call back the project.

Back