Asmus Toys 2019 pre-views

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I originally wanted the Dol-Guldur look but now I really don't mind. Armored or robes - whichever version Asmus decide to release...I will buy! :)

What's the best way to be notified when Gandalf the grey becomes available? Is there a release date?

Man...those are some heavy hitting figures teased there.
I ALMOST missed seeing As of but,there he is!!!
I guess a Grima and a Faramir will be added eventually?
imagine Gollum being the last in this line 1 day?
insane.

Gandalf is an instant buy.

Twilight-Witch-King probably will be as well knowing myself as well as I do!

I might be tempted by Elrond and Galadriel depending on how they look. (Galadriel is very likely - Cate Blanchett is the best)

I would be absolutely interested in an updated Thranduil, or a Thranduil out of his armour wearing his crown (his look during the throne-room scene)

If Asmus indicated they were doing that at some point in the future I would definitely buy Elrond and Galadriel then so I have all 3 major rulers of the Elves.

...honestly I'll probably end up buying them all in spite of dwindling funds and non-existent shelf space.

Yea, Thranduil out of armor in his iconic robe and crown of sticks would be an instant buy for me.. when you look up pictures of Thranduil that is what you see, not his armored self.

Asmus is amazing tho, and I do love the armored version of Thranduil also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLEASE Asmus....HALDIR of Lorien!!!
That is all [emoji16]
Me when we finally get a 1/6th Haldir.
a15f49fcd017ccda090e16b2517c94dd.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Wonder when we’re going to see Gandalf go up on pre order?

I can’t wait to see the prototype with all of his accessories.

Wonder when we’re going to see Gandalf go up on pre order?

I can’t wait to see the prototype with all of his accessories.

Lol, ikr, I check this forum daily patiently waiting for the excited posts about preorder. Which now we can do directly from Asmus, fortunately.

Me when we finally get a 1/6th Haldir.
a15f49fcd017ccda090e16b2517c94dd.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

"You are MOST welcome!!!"

I'd prefer his armoured look cause the red cloak would make the figure pop!!!but even in his normal clothes,I'd take a HALDIR.
my fav elf!!

I would be so happy if we could ever see a council Elrond, that look was never done in 1/6 scale and it’s so iconic.

Totally agreed. It’s a very nostalgic look for me. I remember going to see it when it first came out, the fellowship of the ring. I was only 11 and I was super drawn to Elrond. Whenever I do imagine Elrond, I imagine him in his counsel robes looking like a wise and lordly elf lord.

That sounds hopelessly geeky...I know lol

Totally agreed. It’s a very nostalgic look for me. I remember going to see it when it first came out, the fellowship of the ring. I was only 11 and I was super drawn to Elrond. Whenever I do imagine Elrond, I imagine him in his counsel robes looking like a wise and lordly elf lord.

That sounds hopelessly geeky...I know lol

To me, Elrond, like Rivendel, means peace, safety, wisdom, healing, rather than fight and death.

m.

Hi there guys,

it has been a while since our last LOTR figure, the reason is we are undergoing the global license extension, the process has been going for months, as the paper works are always slow and painful.:slap

However, our design team has not been resti on it, all the developments are happening as we speak, we are still planing to release SIX 1/6th LOTR/HOBBT figure this year.

Thank you for your patience, at mean time, please try not to spend all your money on Avengers. :panic:

:orthanc

View attachment 452713

...2019 is somehow both an amazing and horrible year to love Middle-earth, Game of Thrones, and Marvel. :thud: SO MUCH GOOD STUFF.

Absolutely going to need that Galadriel and Gandalf.

Yea, Thranduil out of armor in his iconic robe and crown of sticks would be an instant buy for me.. when you look up pictures of Thranduil that is what you see, not his armored self.

Asmus is amazing tho, and I do love the armored version of Thranduil also.

I'd go for that....Galadriel for sure; another Gandalf...tryin' to pace myself $$$$$

Curious...Asmus have mentioned the figures they hope to release this year BUT the book on the table...is that a hint of Pippin?It looks like his helm and armour from Minas Tirith....or maybe I'm just being optimistic.

Back