The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing. Best H40 I've seen so far hands down.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Very good. The 1/4 Myers is great too.

cff23a9fc591f1124c009254ad9f09af.jpg
0a06d43fc7f832453563fd5ea6cace2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Very good. The 1/4 Myers is great too.

cff23a9fc591f1124c009254ad9f09af.jpg
0a06d43fc7f832453563fd5ea6cace2b.jpg

Well that's comparing oranges to apples right there but sure for Neca it's a good job. I don't like all plastic figures personally but for what it is the likeness is there. But for the 1/6 custom world, Beto's sculpt is in a whole other category.

Well that's comparing oranges to apples right there but sure for Neca it's a good job. I don't like all plastic figures personally but for what it is the likeness is there. But for the 1/6 custom world, Beto's sculpt is in a whole other category.

Oh I know. I'm not really comparing just saying that neca has done an excellent sculpt for the 2018. My plan is getting the head haired then getting real coveralls and shirt made for it with an real metal knife.

You just do not see these sculpts fir sale anywhere reasonable...

Caine
Beto
Madbug

I never see them for sale, and if you do its outrageous price.

I saw a thread from 2016 where someone did a madbug run for 50 each....

Strange no one has taken up the mantel and sells these for reasonable markup.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You just do not see these sculpts fir sale anywhere reasonable...

Caine
Beto
Madbug

I never see them for sale, and if you do its outrageous price.

I saw a thread from 2016 where someone did a madbug run for 50 each....

Strange no one has taken up the mantel and sells these for reasonable markup.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I suppose it all boils down to what one considers "outrageous". I paid $185 for a finished Caine, and thought it was a bargain. Value, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

If you want the best there is available you have to pay for it.
Caine’s sculpt is in my opinion very well priced.
Madbug’s sculpts though rare still pop up for sale here and there sometimes painted and sometimes not. It boils down to how much a collector is willing to pay. Everybody wants to have the good stuff at bargain prices.
Sometimes it doesnt work that way..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed 140 very nice price. I dont need a 2grand custom just happy to see a new release ,not every p.o needs a crazy 200 pricetag. in 1/6.

If anyone is interested, I've got my complete '78 Myers available for sale. Original Madbug V1 Retool sculpt painted by T-Squared with Tinela coveralls. PM if you're interested. Looking to move some pieces.

GEDC1532.JPGGEDC1521.JPGGEDC1515edit.jpg

Got myself another pair of Yunsils with another on the way if anyone is interested. I just dyed them a spruce green color and I love them now. They obviously weren't gray or blue in the original '78. In natural light they are greenish, in yellow light, a greenish/ gray. And in low light, they look bluish. Absolutely love this figure all over again!

PhotoGrid_1552516334504.jpg

I finally got myself a Madbug and Now I need someone to do the paint and hair.. Who do you all recommend??

Back