1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Endgame spoiler below...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Scarlet witch, I know they’re making a rescues so definitely scarlet witch

I doubt it’ll do anything, but I emailed Hot Toys saying how much do many people would love one of Peggy. Are there any rumors at all out there about her?

Sort of off topic, but mostly on - I am trying to get a hold of Dean Tolliver at Creg Customs to see if he could make a custom sculpt of Peggy in the event that Hot Toys decides to be lame and not make her. I have sent an email and an Instagram message, and haven't heard anything in two weeks. Is anyone familiar with his work and how to best get a hold of him?

I really feel like there is no chance that Hot Toys will make a Peggy.

I think we will get a Valkyrie and Okoye eventually since they will appear in movies again at some point, but I’d assume Peggy will never pop up again.

I do see both Okoye and Valkyrie as more likely (especially Okoye, if not now, then for BP2 - along with hopefully an M'Baku :pray: ), but I haven't totally given up on Peggy.

I feel that the same can be said for Sif. Unless GOTG Vol.3 or a future Thor movie is a “The Search for Sif”, there is zero chance of a Sif figure happening....*sigh*

I think Valkyrie is definitely the next new female they make, probably followed by Mantis if that's the next new film (and Lady Lylla if she's actually in it), Okoye for BP2 (and possibly Nakia)

I just hope they do Valkyrie in the white outfit and scrap the Thor 3 version.

Unfortunately I don’t think hot toys will make okoye or Valkyrie. The 1st scarlet witch is still on the shelves, Shuri sales are not looking good and that may spook them from making any females that are not in armor other than widow.

Unfortunately I don’t think hot toys will make okoye or Valkyrie. The 1st scarlet witch is still on the shelves, Shuri sales are not looking good and that may spook them from making any females that are not in armor other than widow.

What makes you say that Shuri figures aren't selling well?

I wish Hot Toys will make Peggy Carter! She's such a badass. I love her in Agent Carter. Fingers crossed

Where have you gotten your stats on Shuri to know that?

I wish Hot Toys will make Peggy Carter! She's such a badass. I love her in Agent Carter. Fingers crossed

I really hope so. I maintain that it's a missed opportunity if they don't.

I also think peggy carter deserves a figure.

As far as the stocking/creepy posts....you wouldnt believe the phicen body i have carrie fishers head on for my custom slave leia :) My fiance saw it and immediately expressed her disdain for the bust size "Leia didnt have those!"

Hey guys, what'd I miss...

giphy.gif

If someone wants to drool over an actual physical actor sure go for it. It's the toy thing that's creepy. I don't wanna know what goes down in some of y'all's collection rooms.:lol

I'm wavering on my Black Panther purchase, but I would be pushed to a yes if Okoye was on the way because together they make a genuinely cool pairing. No offense to Shuri, and not that she isn't a cool looking figure or fun character, but it almost surprises me we got her before Okoye. At least from a product standpoint.

But by far Valkyrie is the one I want. She'd finish my Ragnarok collection.

some of you need to stop judging other collectors
you don't like something or find something creepy,fine,it's your right
stop trying to prove your way of thinking is the only way to think
this hobby really doesn't need this

Back