Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well done.

Liking this allot.

0d8cd3f90297eff7f0359d9f32dd94e5.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

This... not so much.

I finally got the figure. Has it been decided that giving the robe a wash is necessary to prevent staining?

Not really actually, I've only seen one or two minor stains. I just tried to avoid it in general by putting some plastic between his head and the rob where it touches. I don't remember anyone washing and describing tons of black water like with some other robes.

Not really actually, I've only seen one or two minor stains. I just tried to avoid it in general by putting some plastic between his head and the rob where it touches. I don't remember anyone washing and describing tons of black water like with some other robes.

That’s a good idea. I’ll put something between the hood and the sculpt too, as long as I can keep it well hidden.

A masterpiece for me! Thank you Hot Toys! My pictures :
;)

Thanks Masterside ! Seems you like the emperor as much as I do. I commented on the Star Wars pics thread. If only HT had had pics like these on release. Or at cons. Would have saved a lot of debate about the smile and/or the sculpt.

Great shots !

Thanks Masterside ! Seems you like the emperor as much as I do. I commented on the Star Wars pics thread. If only HT had had pics like these on release. Or at cons. Would have saved a lot of debate about the smile and/or the sculpt.

Great shots !

I have really slowed down on SW figures the past couple years but this one was obviously a Masterpiece like you both said. I still don’t understand the stock short pegs in the boots but thankfully I’ve been at this long enough to always have parts on hand (or foot in this case). It really just boggles my mind that HT’s either didn’t make the legs long enough or (if that would have caused the figure to be out of proportion, then to lower the Throne.

Yeah I get that people are using the included stand with the nameplate to close the gap between the boots and the bottom but anyone who really thinks that was HT’s actual plan all along is smoking something I want to try!

Was going to hold out until an E3 version was released but after that teaser....I might just have to order this bad boy and throne this weekend.

Back