SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box alone was awesome the figure with the guardian completes the big trouble in little China vibe and as a whole this thing is incredible such a great figure I love it! 8C44DAA9-DEB8-44DE-AB54-08BB76076B24.jpg

Sorry he’s cramped in there I need another detour this one is at capacity

The box alone was awesome the figure with the guardian completes the big trouble in little China vibe and as a whole this thing is incredible such a great figure I love it!View attachment 435082

Sorry he’s cramped in there I need another detour this one is at capacity
Cramped or no, your Jack looks quitegood in that pic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Don’t know if people are aware but Rocco has recently made various sculpts of Russell’s most iconic characters (except Burton) and has said he will also do Burton if enough people show interest.

Head over to the One Sixth Custom forum to register if you want one.

Yeah that kind of put it in perspective to me; their high price and sub-par final product didn't help, but it took a while longer to sell out than I thought.
I PO'd first day (proto looked good), thinking it wouldn't last. Boy, was I wrong!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I PO'd first day (proto looked good), thinking it wouldn't last. Boy, was I wrong!

Yeah I was thinking that same thing exactly. I was pretty new to 1/6 collecting at the time and thought 1500 sounded super small, but kind of showed me what to expect. I wound up cancelling this unfortunately because I really felt let down with the production piece, with that $20 off SSC coupon floating around I was actually going to pull the trigger on it and found it sold out lol. Oh well!

I'd love to hear a number on a Hot Toys Iron Man run for perspective on the super popular figures too.

Yeah I was thinking that same thing exactly. I was pretty new to 1/6 collecting at the time and thought 1500 sounded super small, but kind of showed me what to expect. I wound up cancelling this unfortunately because I really felt let down with the production piece, with that $20 off SSC coupon floating around I was actually going to pull the trigger on it and found it sold out lol. Oh well!

I'd love to hear a number on a Hot Toys Iron Man run for perspective on the super popular figures too.
Yeah, HT never releases production numbers, but I spoke with the owner of Toy Anxiety ( a toy shop in AZ) and he guessed about 7000 for a typical HT production run.

For sale my Sideshow Custom Jack Burton.
Head modified and painted by Cheungkinmen (COA)
Stand decals by Evilface.
Complete like new. Box and brown box.
DM if interested IMG_20191127_150915.jpgIMG_20191127_150738.jpgIMG_20191127_150255.jpgIMG_20191127_150915.jpgIMG_20191125_210529.jpgIMG_20191127_145740.jpg

Back