1/6 scale Asajj Ventress head sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwelveInchFigures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi - had originally ordered an Asajj Ventress Sideshow figure, but it came defective and I had to return it. So I decided to look into making my own custom one - I've seen a very nice custom head sculpt of her somewhere in the past, but now I can't find it. I wondered if anyone has one for sale, knows where I can get one, or knows of a head very close to hers that I could use to create her from? Thank you.

Hi - had originally ordered an Asajj Ventress Sideshow figure, but it came defective and I had to return it. So I decided to look into making my own custom one - I've seen a very nice custom head sculpt of her somewhere in the past, but now I can't find it. I wondered if anyone has one for sale, knows where I can get one, or knows of a head very close to hers that I could use to create her from? Thank you.

It depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking to accurately recreate the character from Clone Wars?
Or a more realistic female head form?
There are plenty of heads on Ebay for female customs. But few are bald. There's a nice "high cheekbone" female head just out that's supposed to be Ruby Rose from the John Wick movie. It has hair, but that could be dremelled off and made smooth.
It all depends on what type of look you are going for. Realistic, or cartoon-accurate.

I found a thread for Asajj Ventress:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-official-asajj-ventress-image-thread-87.html

And I think the last post answers your question :)

Back