Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit update on this guy
Geralt 4.jpg

You definitely have a paying customer once this sculpt is ready. Any idea what the estimated price would be?

Thank you :) actually I'm working on this just now, adding textures and give it some colors on the eyes. I don't know for sure, but I guess around $75 painted :D

This figure is amazing and well worth getting if you love the game, mine came last week and he looks so cool :)

Any update on this?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I'm working on it now. I think it has a better likeness now than before. Carefully tried to capture the in game likeness. But I'm not sure people will be interested in this after MT announced their Geralt lol. I always got a few interest for a game characters

I'm working on it now. I think it has a better likeness now than before. Carefully tried to capture the in game likeness. But I'm not sure people will be interested in this after MT announced their Geralt lol. I always got a few interest for a game characters
I'm still excited to see your final piece as I still want a better head for my CMToys figure.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Thank you! I will do my best
I just saw your sculpt pics and it looks pretty sweet, I'd love to see a version of it without a beard too if you'd be able to do that, I'm about the only person who prefers shaved geralt:lol

I just saw your sculpt pics and it looks pretty sweet, I'd love to see a version of it without a beard too if you'd be able to do that, I'm about the only person who prefers shaved geralt:lol

I'll show you a render without the beard. But probably, if I'm going to produce this, it will be bearded, I really like Geralt with a short beard. If you want to pay extra for that shaved Geralt, I would be glad to print it for you lol

I'll show you a render without the beard. But probably, if I'm going to produce this, it will be bearded, I really like Geralt with a short beard. If you want to pay extra for that shaved Geralt, I would be glad to print it for you lol

I would definitely like to see the final product and a shaved version, but I can't make any promises that it's a purchase for me, I can't paint for **** :lol I'm still trying to find a good painter in my country but haven't had any luck so far, I don't wanna go to the trouble of buying the sulpt, waiting for it to arrive and then ship it back overseas to a painter and risk losing it like it has happened before.

I would definitely like to see the final product and a shaved version, but I can't make any promises that it's a purchase for me, I can't paint for **** :lol I'm still trying to find a good painter in my country but haven't had any luck so far, I don't wanna go to the trouble of buying the sulpt, waiting for it to arrive and then ship it back overseas to a painter and risk losing it like it has happened before.

Well, in case you ended up buying my sculpt, I could paint it for you :D

Back